shape
carat
color
clarity

First Post...I finally asked her!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

silver28

Rough_Rock

Ok, I''ve been lurking this forum for suggestions on the ring, engagement and everything...thanks for everyone''s help!!! Anyway, let''s get to the important stuff. Here''s the ring, I had it custom built, I designed it in Photoshop. Tell me what you guys think...honest opinions only. Sometimes I think it''s too bling bling, but other times, I''m like hey it''s nuts!!! My fiancee loves it, she can''t stop staring at it. I just wanted to get some non-baised opinions! Thanks!!!

Center Stone - 1.16 ct
Colour - F
Clarity - VS2
Cut - Ideal
Side stones...all VS, and F-G colour. Inner stones are .21, outer are .10
Total weight is 1.78
Band is platinum.

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Silver,

Very, very nice. And very, bling bling. But what fun is it if it doesn''t sparkle??? Congrats on your engagement. If she can''t stop staring at it then you did good. And it is really sweet that you designed it for her especially since it turned out so well). If my boyfriend even had such a thought I would strangle him!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I love it! (well, are you suprised--look at the avatar--that setting is soooo up my alley!)
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
My husband picked out my setting too (anniv. upgrade). I think it's gorgeous!
1.gif
9.gif

Congrats!!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
congrats silver on your engagement! i think it is the perfect amount of bling
10.gif
how about some hand pics??
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s beautiful! You did a great job designing it. And there is no such thing as too much bling! Okay, maybe there is...but your ring is perfect!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Bling is good! Too a point, of course, but this is a beautiful ring. Congratulations on your engagement, and on creating a beautiful ring that sounds as if is a huge success!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
love it! nice job on designing the ring yourself too... i have been giving my bf as much input as possible even though he is picking the ring himself hehe. congrats!

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! You did a great job with it!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely- you designed a beautiful ring.
Can we get some hand pics here? You know they are mandatory.
9.gif
35.gif

silver28

Rough_Rock
Woo hoo! Everyone loves it! Good to hear...so I guess it's not too much bling...but then again, I'm on a diamond forum with a bunch of people who love diamonds! I guess there's no such thing as too much bling!

You gals are funny...haha, why the mandatory hand pics!? Didn't see that in the rules!! Here ya are, I guess you wanna see it for scale...hmmm, doesn't look as shiney in the top pics, but it really is clear and sparkly....I should've wiped the diamond before I took pics (a lot lower quality pics too to save bandwidth).

ring4.jpg

ring5.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Simply gawgeous.
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! Its GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love it! You did a great job. Love the setting and its a gorgeous stone.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
You did a great job. Your FI ring is gorgeous. I love it!
face23.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Hubba hubba hubba - now that''s what I call a ring!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
So Lovely, thanks for the hand pics!

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful! Congrats on your engagement, and I hope your life together is happy. :)

The ring is awesome! Looks perfect on her hand. Definitely not too much bling.

reena

Ideal_Rock
beautiful. it looks perfect on her hand. congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results