shape
carat
color
clarity

First post! Best online retailer?

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

First of all, this site is AMAZING. The wealth of knowledge is unbelievable!

What is the best site for an online purchase of an e-ring? The only one I can think of is Blue Nile. I know a lot of people buy online (from what I can tell on these boards), so I assume it's a safe process with little to no worry -- assuming you use a reputable seller?

I want to stay under $15k for the ring (stone and setting) and am looking at either a round brilliant or cushion cut. I'd like the center stone to be 1.5ct - 2.0ct. Unsure of the setting. As for color, I don't think I want to go below H. For clarity, is SI1 a good value? I want my ring to SPARKLE!

I know I'm missing A LOT of info here as I'm just starting to educate myself.

I appreciate your thoughts and opinions!

Spesh

slg47

Ideal_Rock
the best online retailer depends on what you are looking for. some retailers specialize in certain cuts such as H&A rounds, ideal princesses, antique cushions, etc. also some retailers have different policies with regards to upgrade/exchange/etc.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
whiteflash.com jamesallen.com (you get discount through price scope for these sites) goodoldgold.com www.briangavindiamonds.com are all good sites to buy from. I guess you should look through these sites and find the setting you like and go from there. I picked jamesallen.com since they have the setting that I like and the other sites I have to custom make the ring

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results