shape
carat
color
clarity

First Moissanite purchase - C&C

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
816EFFAF-1A00-4AC9-B32C-C233A455D7D1.jpeg 10EA6187-3F7F-4794-BBAF-69FC8803F477.jpeg
D1FD6F62-4D84-4C05-9FE9-C5C74428CB42.jpeg

Hi All!

I found myself in want of a diamond necklace without the price.

I took a chance on a pendant from C&C ... forever one Moissanite, GHI color. Not cheap at about $1200 US, but not anywhere near the equivalent diamond cost.

The pendant is much better than expected! The cut could possibly be better but it is not bad ... and if it is GHI color, I’ll eat my hat, lol.

I compared the Moissanite to my GIA G color studs, and the studs have a noticeably stronger yellow tint (I am color sensitive).

Based on the price of this piece compared to “colorless” items on the site, I don’t think the GHI was a misprint ... maybe I got lucky?

Anyway, had to share my happy

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
816EFFAF-1A00-4AC9-B32C-C233A455D7D1.jpeg 10EA6187-3F7F-4794-BBAF-69FC8803F477.jpeg
D1FD6F62-4D84-4C05-9FE9-C5C74428CB42.jpeg

Hi All!

I found myself in want of a diamond necklace without the price.

I took a chance on a pendant from C&C ... forever one Moissanite, GHI color. Not cheap at about $1200 US, but not anywhere near the equivalent diamond cost.

The pendant is much better than expected! The cut could possibly be better but it is not bad ... and if it is GHI color, I’ll eat my hat, lol.

I compared the Moissanite to my GIA G color studs, and the studs have a noticeably stronger yellow tint (I am color sensitive).

Based on the price of this piece compared to “colorless” items on the site, I don’t think the GHI was a misprint ... maybe I got lucky?

Anyway, had to share my happy

:kiss2:Love the necklace! It is beautiful and the color is very nice and they face up white very nicely. I am also color sensitive when it comes to Diamonds and Moissanite. I have a good many C&C pieces all ranging from Classic to Forever Brilliant to the New Forever One GHI and DEF Colorless. When I compare them I can validate for sure that the New Forever One line in both GHI and DEF are gorgeous! No funky tints at all! Thanks for posting/sharing this.. I haven't had much luck with the overseas Moissanite but I can without a doubt never have to worry about my purchases from C&C as far as the color and clarity of the stones. They are always as advertised and as shown!=)2

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s very beautiful. A lot of sparkle for the $$$.
Yes, the OS purchased Moissanite are a bit hit and miss, personally I’m happy to buy the OS Moissanite with a green or blue tint (which I love) and stick to C&C for the white.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
It’s very beautiful. A lot of sparkle for the $$$.
Yes, the OS purchased Moissanite are a bit hit and miss, personally I’m happy to buy the OS Moissanite with a green or blue tint (which I love) and stick to C&C for the white.

I totally agree!!=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results