shape
carat
color
clarity

First LGD - Stone Recommendations

MoxiRoxi

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I'm looking for a 1.25-1.30ct round, I prefer a high color, D-G. My stone budget is $2k-ish. I'm not hung up on any specific vendor, however I have seen settings on JA, White Flash and Adiamor that I like. I have one James Allen setting now and I liked working with them. But I dont know if I would have better luck going to White Flash, for a great sparkly little fire ball or if it's apples to apples between vendors. I get overwhelmed searching and looking through the inventory on each site and end up not doing anything at all.

Can anyone suggest a couple stones, or if one vendor is better than the next?

Any help is appreciated!
~ M ~

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi, @MoxiRoxi !
For great bang for the buck, I suggest LooseGrownDiamond, but you'll have to side through hundreds of diamonds to find a couple/few great ones to pick from.

WF, BG, VC, JP, CD, and DG all have vetted diamonds to select from...makes it quite a bit easier, but that does reflect in the price.

MoxiRoxi

Rough_Rock
Hi, @MoxiRoxi !
For great bang for the buck, I suggest LooseGrownDiamond, but you'll have to side through hundreds of diamonds to find a couple/few great ones to pick from.

WF, BG, VC, JP, CD, and DG all have vetted diamonds to select from...makes it quite a bit easier, but that does reflect in the price.

Thanks Deja! I'm all for easy for the first one! I'll stick with the vetted stones and see what I can come up with. Stay tuned!

~ M ~

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Have a look at this one so that you can compare with other candidates that you put on your short list:

It's a one and a quarter D VVS HPHT graded by GIA for under $1130

Screenshot_20230626-061808-290.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results