shape
carat
color
clarity

First dress shopping trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
you look gorgeous and SO happy!! love that dress on you!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if it was a Pronovias. (I looked at the photos before your post) I love the Pronovias line. Just stunning. It looks beautiful on you!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, dreamgirl. It''s Furor from Pronovias''s 2009 collection... good eye
2.gif
I love their fabric and the way it lays. I always wanted a Jim Hjelm dress, but those were out of my price range. Now I have a dress I love 100 times more than anything I''ve ever seen and the quality is amazing!

That''s a good point, lulu. I''d hate to take up a consultants time knowing I''m not buying from them. Hmmm...I still need to look for bridesmaids dresses and I''m sure my mom would like to try on MOB dresses. Maybe we could go to a salon that carries my sample -- I could ask to try it on so my mom and sister could try to find complimentary styles. I was a bridal consultant for a little while, and I know I wouldn''t have minded a request like that. At least you know ahead of time that the bride is not buying. But yeah, I think I''ll nix trying on any other dresses.

Thanks for all the advice, ladies!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 8:20:14 PM
Author: idreamofcushions
Hey, dreamgirl. It''s Furor from Pronovias''s 2009 collection... good eye
2.gif
I love their fabric and the way it lays. I always wanted a Jim Hjelm dress, but those were out of my price range. Now I have a dress I love 100 times more than anything I''ve ever seen and the quality is amazing!

That''s a good point, lulu. I''d hate to take up a consultants time knowing I''m not buying from them. Hmmm...I still need to look for bridesmaids dresses and I''m sure my mom would like to try on MOB dresses. Maybe we could go to a salon that carries my sample -- I could ask to try it on so my mom and sister could try to find complimentary styles. I was a bridal consultant for a little while, and I know I wouldn''t have minded a request like that. At least you know ahead of time that the bride is not buying. But yeah, I think I''ll nix trying on any other dresses.

Thanks for all the advice, ladies!

i think that sounds like a great idea! that way the consultant at least has a chance at a sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results