shape
carat
color
clarity

First Dress Fitting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Ladies!! Oh how I''ve missed you this past weekend (I know.. its only been 3 days! LOL)

But.. I am happy to report.. that my first dress fitting is done! and I come bearing PHOTOS!!!

Can I just tell you.. I am sooo flippin excited!!! I honestly cannot remember EVER looking in a mirror and not having something critical to say about myself.. until this past Friday... Life is sooo good right now...

So.. sit back.. relax.. and enjoy the picture show!!!

I love this pic.. it shows 3 different views!

DSCN0031.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
This is the bustle

DSCN0033.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
With the veil!!!

DSCN0034.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
I like this one the best.. kind of artsy...

DSCN0037.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Last one!!! my shoes.. they are sooo pretty.. and add a great little vintage feel to the dress!

DSCN0038.JPG

mainlobster101

Rough_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous!!! I hope you don''t mind me asking... who is the designer? I love the top!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
MainLobster..

I dont mind you asking at all! its a Rivini... Malibu is the style name! Thanks!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders,
just beautiful!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders, I like your dress a lot! I think the split on the top looks great (not sure if there's any official terms..sorry). I also like the two different colored ribbons.. very pretty!
How close to the wedding did you have your final fitting?
ETA: woops, it's your *first* fitting! Ok, then my question now is, how close to the wedding was this first fitting?
1.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! It''s so beautiful... correction... YOU are so beautiful in it!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
You look amazing! That dress was made for you!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! I finally get to see your Rivini on you!!!

Looks beautiful, one Rivini Bride to another!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous dress, I especially like the neckline! It''s like a grown-up version of the sweetheart neckline, love it!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous! You look fantastic in it!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You look stunning in your beautiful dress!
9.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
you look stunning! your dress is gorgeous and you have a spectacular body!! your fiancee is going to be one happy fellow!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
it''s a beautiful classy dress! I love such rich looking satin, it''s so Grace Kelly!
You look fab
36.gif

oh, and I LOVE your shoes, they are soo cute!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
absolutely fabulous! what a relief you must be feeling to have your dress - and have it look so GREAT on the first fitting!
~so happy for you~

great dress, great shoes! YEY!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, Jaders! Your dress is beautiful and I love the shoes!!!
36.gif

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you all!!!

I am just bubbling over with excitement!!!

Labbilove, sumbride, Robbie, kcoursolle, bee, Anchor31, Lovelylulu, Sophie, Mela Lu, and ImpatientOne!! Thank you so much ladies... i am just giddy!!! So glad you all like it!
Dixie! Thank you.. actually the ribbon is the same color as the dress.. I think its just the way the flash lit up the ribbon! This first fitting was six weeks out from the wedding.. and I am not "technically" having a final fitting.. I will try the dress on March 24th.. and then it is being shipped to my mom for the wedding on March 31st. So this was my first and final fitting.

Gypsy... I am sooo glad you are a Rivini bride too!! It is just such an absoultely wonderful feeling dress!!! Cant wait to see pics of you!

K.. I''m gonna continue basking in the bridal glow... Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Jaders! I just wanted to say that I love your dress! When''s the big day again? It''s soon, isn''t it?

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Zoe...
Thanks! I''m so glad you like it!
Its March 31st.. right around the corner... ahhhhh!!!! I''m one big ball of excitement!! LOL...
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Jaders, a wedding always feels more exciting once you''ve chosen your dress. If you feel a million dollars in it, then you know it''s the one.

Aurelia

Shiny_Rock
Jaders,

you look positively GORGEOUS in that dress - gotta love a Rivini!

Aurelia

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty dress! I love the shoes too!

krockie

Shiny_Rock
Jade! Oh my goodness, you look so freaking beautiful! I cant wait to see you walk down that aisle!

PS- I hope its not a secret, and that its ok for me to see your dress. I will definitely keep the photos to myself. Oh my goodness, I''m getting so excited for you, too!!
9.gif

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehe... thanks Krockie!! (I still LOVE that nickname!!!)

Ok.. so everyone doesnt think we are totally weird... Krockie is one of our groomsmen''s fiance!!!

Thank you to everyone for your lovely and very flattering responses .. I am just getting sooooo excited... one big ball of nerves here!!!

lwright82

Rough_Rock
You look beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results