shape
carat
color
clarity

First dress fitting... pix!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! The fabric of that dress just glows
30.gif
You look so pretty! Do you have any pics of the bottom from of the dress?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 11:24:56 AM
Author: Officers girl
Beautiful!! The fabric of that dress just glows
30.gif
You look so pretty! Do you have any pics of the bottom from of the dress?
I agree, I keep coming back to look at it! The fabric looks so wonderful! I LOVE IT!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You look stunning! Gorgeous in your gorgeous dress!

cheers--Sharon

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful in that dress! And the dress itself is gorgeous, too! I am so jealous of everyone who is already getting fitted, etc. I can''t wait to start that!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ADORE that dress! Gorgeously rich fabric. And the draping on the bodice is sooo elegant and flattering. And you have a tiny waist and beautiful shoulders so that dress was MADE for you! LOVE IT!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, WOW! I remember your original dress thread and how lovely you looked in it.

One of my all-time favorite PS dresses!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 7:29:57 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
Oh, WOW! I remember your original dress thread and how lovely you looked in it.

One of my all-time favorite PS dresses!!
That is high praise, considering how many amazing dresses we get to see on here!!!
30.gif
Thanks so much, everyone... the fabric really does feel HEAVENLY... I kept running my hands over it, and my mom and MOH kept yelling at me not to get it dirty.
31.gif
I'm so glad to hear comments about how it photographs, too, cause I was really nervous about that before. The pix from my first visit to the dress shop just seemed kind of "off" to me, but my MOH remembered that a light was out over the pedestal I was standing on in those pix.... and I am MUCH happier with the way it looks in these more recent ones!

Officer's Girl, we didn't get any shots of the bottom this time... but I'm attaching one from the first time I tried it... you can get a better sense of the trumpet-y skirt, I think:

EphDress3a.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Better view of the train, though from the side... it's very simple, but works really nicely with the cathedral-length veil, I think...

EphDress6b.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and random shot of my shoes (next to an equally random cat toy on my bedroom floor)... they are Cynthia Rowley so they have the fun blue sole! I LOVE how they look with the dress, and they are super-comfy on my wide feet...

EphShoes.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ephem i love it!! you look so smashing, girlfriend. i just showed my coworker and she was like awww what a great dress.

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!
30.gif

You look mahhvelous, my dear!!
2.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Do you find those shoes to be comfy? What brand are they? I may have to copy!
31.gif

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
I have always been very picky on the shoes, and i need to say, yours are fascinating! I love them!

The dress is extremely elegant! You have a great taste!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
beautiful! I loved that dress on you when you first posted it and I love it still. Keep us updated!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 7:57:55 PM
Author: *~Sweetpea~*
Do you find those shoes to be comfy? What brand are they? I may have to copy!
31.gif
They are surprisingly REALLY comfortable... although I haven''t worn them for longer than 30-minute intervals, so far! The brand is Cynthia Rowley, and the style is called Trance... I got them from Zappos: link. She makes a lot of cute wedding shoes... and all the soles are blue (for "something blue"), which I love! I am usually an 8.5 or 9 and I got the 9, but may trade them in for the smaller size... definitely don''t want the strap falling down....

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
you look so gorgeous!!!! the dress looks fab on you and i love love love the shoes! VW fabric is TDF, it''s almost liquid. can''t wait to see the final look!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow the top of that gown does wonderful things for your chest! LOL Gorgeous! so fun to see you too - you''re really pretty :)

MayBride

Rough_Rock
Ephemry,
The dress is BEAUTIFUL! You have me second guessing my decision to get it in ivory with no alterations! I think that the dress is PERFECT for you and that you made the right (brave) choices! I just heard from POB that my dress is in but I didn''t schedule my fitting until March. Congratulations!!!!

Do you have more pictures of the bustle you could post?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results