shape
carat
color
clarity

First Bvlgari Purchase

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking for a third YG bracelet to complete my yellow gold stack (I have to do things in 3's!).
Bvlgari was never on my radar, and I hadn't ever visited a Bvlgari boutique before. I tried on the viper bracelet and I knew immediately it was the one. I also tried on the demi pave- which was gorgeous of course- but I like to keep my wrists diamond free except for my tennis bracelet.
I think the detail is amazing, and the bracelet is so comfortable to wear.

IMG_7914 (4).jpg

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, this is just lovely! I have never had Bvlgari on my radar for jewellery either, despite wearing one of their perfumes daily (love their perfume :kiss2: )

The styles of all three look great together!

Beautiful choice & a beautiful stack!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@Paisley2628 beautiful addition to your stack! I love the Serpenti line and have been thinking about getting one myself. However, one thing holding me back is the closing mechanism ie the coil.

I’d love to hear your opinion on how secure the coil is, compared to e.g. your JUC? As I’d want it to be a daily piece that withstands a bit of battering, I’m worried it could loosen and fall off, or get caught in something and snap.

Thanks in advance!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, this is just lovely! I have never had Bvlgari on my radar for jewellery either, despite wearing one of their perfumes daily (love their perfume :kiss2: )

The styles of all three look great together!

Beautiful choice & a beautiful stack!

Thank you so much!
May I ask which perfume you wear? They gave me a sample spray bottle of "au the vert"

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
@Paisley2628 beautiful addition to your stack! I love the Serpenti line and have been thinking about getting one myself. However, one thing holding me back is the closing mechanism ie the coil.

I’d love to hear your opinion on how secure the coil is, compared to e.g. your JUC? As I’d want it to be a daily piece that withstands a bit of battering, I’m worried it could loosen and fall off, or get caught in something and snap.

Thanks in advance!

Before I bought my JUC, I tried on the "thin" JUC. I felt that was very fragile and not sturdy at all. Because of the way the thin JUC was made- I didn't feel that it would hold up.
The Bvlgari bracelet is much heavier and sturdier that the thin JUC. There is a definite weight to the Serpenti and I feel the workmanship is very well done. It feels very secure on my wrist- and once I put it on, I didn't want to take it off. I had tried on so many bracelets (cartier/VCA/Tiffany, etc.) This bracelet just felt very special.
I think it holds its own next to the regular sized JUC.

Have you been able to try on the Serpenti bracelet?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much!
May I ask which perfume you wear? They gave me a sample spray bottle of "au the vert"

Ooh, lovely!

My favourite range is the Omnia range & I have quite a few. Of those I adore Crystalline & Coral. I also have Rose Gildea which is much lighter & more daytime. The Omnia range are heavier & last longer on the skin, so perfect for dinner etc.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Before I bought my JUC, I tried on the "thin" JUC. I felt that was very fragile and not sturdy at all. Because of the way the thin JUC was made- I didn't feel that it would hold up.
The Bvlgari bracelet is much heavier and sturdier that the thin JUC. There is a definite weight to the Serpenti and I feel the workmanship is very well done. It feels very secure on my wrist- and once I put it on, I didn't want to take it off. I had tried on so many bracelets (cartier/VCA/Tiffany, etc.) This bracelet just felt very special.
I think it holds its own next to the regular sized JUC.

Have you been able to try on the Serpenti bracelet?

Thank you for your response! Haha I’ve tried it on many times as I really like the design, but because there isn’t a hinge or clasp, I’ve always had a little niggle in the back of my mind that it might fall off.

The other thing is that the sizing isn’t perfect on me as the S is similar to JUC 15 and M is JUC 17, whereas I’m a 16…

It does look spectacular though!! :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I know of Bulgari because of my sister who loves Elizabeth Taylor, and Liz loved Bulgari. A lot of photos in Bulgari and Cartier.
I think the snake motif is smashing!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your response! Haha I’ve tried it on many times as I really like the design, but because there isn’t a hinge or clasp, I’ve always had a little niggle in the back of my mind that it might fall off.

The other thing is that the sizing isn’t perfect on me as the S is similar to JUC 15 and M is JUC 17, whereas I’m a 16…

It does look spectacular though!! :kiss2:

I will try and post an update in a month or so to let you know how the bracelet is holding up!
I also read that if you try on multiple bracelets in the same size, they may fit differently (smaller/larger). Maybe you will find a "looser" 15/ "tighter" 17)

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, lovely!

My favourite range is the Omnia range & I have quite a few. Of those I adore Crystalline & Coral. I also have Rose Gildea which is much lighter & more daytime. The Omnia range are heavier & last longer on the skin, so perfect for dinner etc.

Now I will have to go back to Bvlgari and spend time with their perfumes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results