shape
carat
color
clarity

Firenze Rings??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
So, I was just browsing through the firenze gallery and those are some of the most beautiful rings!!!!

Does anyone have any experience with this jeweler? Have any rings to post? An examples of their custom work??

If anyone has a pictures of a firenze ring, I would love to see it!

I have not bought anything from them but I went to their booth with FountainFairFax and they had some really lovely items!
30.gif

Yes, Firenze was on my list of must-see places when Matatora and I hit the DD awhile back. They have booth space there and some prime 5th ave window space to drool over as well. I am slightly obsessed with this rhr and wish I had actually tried it on. The workmanship was very well-done but the color of the stone they had there was really different than shown on-line (pale pink vs this deep redish-pink.)

So, lovelylulu, do you have anything specific in mind? Since I''m around NYC everyday if there''s anything you would like me to go see in person for you, you wouldn''t have to twist my arm
3.gif

DSCN3061-0.jpg

FF,

I have nothing in particular, except everything. i love those RHR too!! I just am slightly losing my mind from browsing so many beautiful rings. i can definately identify with all those ladies who switch back and forth between their "favorite" designs

I ALMOST got this setting from them...

Firenze baguette b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP