shape
carat
color
clarity

fire scope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucy

Rough_Rock
I just saw an eightstar and regular diamonds at a local jeweler under the firescope-they actually had 2 scopes-one that showed the red and another that showed a rainbow of color. can just a regular joe buy a firescope somewhere or do you have to be a jeweler and are they expensive?
thank you!:tongue:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
You can contact EightStar via its website to find out.

[/u]

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Depends what you think expensive is. As a dealer he has *about* $2,000 in the two scopes, And He Does Not Own Them. This is part of a rental agreement.

Several months ago Richard asked if any consumers were interested in buying one. I can't tell you what ever happened but you may want to email Richard at:

[email protected]

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Garry,

I have the FS and the GS, are these the two your talking about? I know something about one in work but I don't have it yet nor do I think anyone does.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
I know something about one in work but I don't have it yet nor do I think anyone does.
----------------

Are you kidding? I think I have an extra one gathering dust in my garage if you want it.

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Hi SteveL

Do we see at August? I just made flight reservation to California.

Maybe Richard will show us new toys?

s

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Sibelius,

I may not be able to make it this year :( I'm on a very tight rope trying to get our new store built and cure all the problems that come in building. It will be a last minute call if I can make it. I hope you enjoy the trip, I know there is a lot to be learned from Richard and the guest speakers.

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Hi Steve,

Good luck with your new store :)

If not this year, I hope next year:)

S

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results