shape
carat
color
clarity

Finished Engagement Ring | .71 ct, EX Cut, VS1, D | 0.48 ctw Twisted Pave Setting

HyBoNiX

Rough_Rock
Hello Pricescope Community!!! My engagement ring has been completed by James Allen and they have done an amazing job! I came to the forums about a month ago seeking guidance and you guys delivered!!! We were able to build the ring only over the course of a couple days, so I am grateful for PS. Thank you all very much.

You can see the original thread here:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...worth-2550-or-am-i-getting-ripped-off.234211/

I am proud to say that my engagement ring is finished and I am ecstatic to propose next month.

I personally thank whitewave for getting me into the correct mindset and educating me on the diamond process. You have been a tremendous help, thank you.

I would also like to personally thank farrahlyn for finding the diamond on James Allen! Great choice!

Shoutout to the following users who helped as well: tyty333, Sparkly2017, HDer, rockysalamander, SimoneDi, Crazie4Cuts.

I will be posting more images of the proposal next month with her wearing the ring. I appreciate your time reading, and please let me know what you think! Comments and questions are welcome!

Engagement Ring:

Live Video:

Idealscope:

3292965ID.jpg
Center Diamond Specifications:
XUXAF4b.png

Attachments

• GIA Report.jpg
    GIA Report.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 42
Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring for a lucky lady!

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Was a joy to read through your journey from idea to finished ring! All the best for the proposal.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Was a joy to read through your journey from idea to finished ring! All the best for the proposal.

HyBoNiX

Rough_Rock
Thank you @Queenie60 and @bmfang! I appreciate your kind words. I know she's gonna love the ring and say yes. :)

On a side note, I was wondering if a PS moderator could please change the live video in my initial thread with this link instead? https://youtu. be/iWLc3Cows3A -- I meant to post a different link. Thank you.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just caught up on your thread... congratulations, it is such a stunning ring! Best wishes on your proposal - can’t wait to see the hand shots. =)2

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea how, but tardy to the party!! Better late than never!! :lol-2:
Skimming through your original thread, you had quite the journey, but you had excellent help!!
The ring is stunning!! She's gonna love it!!! :mrgreen2:
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the hand shots!!! :eek2::mrgreen2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That turned out gorgeous! Congrats!!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful result indeed! Congratulations and best wishes :mrgreen2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: So happy that you love the results! Come back with more pictures after the proposal please!

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh wow, it is absolutely beautiful!!!! :love::love: The setting you chose is just stunning, great job!!!! Congrats and i just can't wait to see hand shots ;)2

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! :appl:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! :love: Can't wait to see hand shots!! When does she get it?

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glad you got the ring! Now be sure to make the proposal just as stunning and come back and show us pics on her hand! Be sure to keep it safe until the big day! :appl:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful ring! Can't wait to see Gand shots!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness what a beautiful ring! I love all the effort you put into this and it really shows!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stunning diamond, beautiful ring. Since you are not planning to propose until next month, I am going to mention something that I would have them redo if I were you. The diamond is set asymmetrically. You have a beautiful diamond with excellent symmetry, but the setter rotated it so the facets are not in line with the prongs. If it were me, I would require them to fix it and cover expedited shipping in both directions.

HyBoNiX

Rough_Rock
Stunning diamond, beautiful ring. Since you are not planning to propose until next month, I am going to mention something that I would have them redo if I were you. The diamond is set asymmetrically. You have a beautiful diamond with excellent symmetry, but the setter rotated it so the facets are not in line with the prongs. If it were me, I would require them to fix it and cover expedited shipping in both directions.

I might do that actually. Will this hurt the integrity of the ring at all? I just don't want to send it back and have more issues. So is this super important?

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I might do that actually. Will this hurt the integrity of the ring at all? I just don't want to send it back and have more issues. So is this super important?

They've done the prongs without taking away much metal, so it should not hurt the integrity of the ring. It would be super important to me.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good eye @Tourmaline! I hate it when jewelers do this and yes, I would have them fix that. No it won’t compromise the integrity of the ring.

HyBoNiX

Rough_Rock
They've done the prongs without taking away much metal, so it should not hurt the integrity of the ring. It would be super important to me.
Good eye @Tourmaline! I hate it when jewelers do this and yes, I would have them fix that. No it won’t compromise the integrity of the ring.

Thank you both! I have contacted James Allen and they have agreed to re-set the stone and fix the prongs on it. It's going to have expedited shipping and they profusely apologized for the issues. So, thanks for spotting the discrepancy Tourmaline! This will make the ring that much more perfect. :)

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you both! I have contacted James Allen and they have agreed to re-set the stone and fix the prongs on it. It's going to have expedited shipping and they profusely apologized for the issues. So, thanks for spotting the discrepancy Tourmaline! This will make the ring that much more perfect. :)

Wonderful news!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All around beautiful ring. Lucky lady and wonderful guy. Congratulations!! the stone and setting are perfect. :love::love:

HyBoNiX

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I am back with my final update and have great news! She said yes to my proposal, and I am now an officially engaged man! I am very excited to take the next step in my life with my new fiancé and soon to be wife in the future. This has honestly been the best decision I have made in my life. Here are the hand shots as I know everyone is curious to see the final outcome of our work!

Thank you, pricescope community, for helping me once again. This has been a successful mission, and everyone who has seen the ring has been wowed. I am very happy with the ring and she is as well.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone! I am back with my final update and have great news! She said yes to my proposal, and I am now an officially engaged man! I am very excited to take the next step in my life with my new fiancé and soon to be wife in the future. This has honestly been the best decision I have made in my life. Here are the hand shots as I know everyone is curious to see the final outcome of our work!

Thank you, pricescope community, for helping me once again. This has been a successful mission, and everyone who has seen the ring has been wowed. I am very happy with the ring and she is as well.

Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring looks beautiful on her hand! It looks absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Blessings for a lifetime of happiness! :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results