shape
carat
color
clarity

Fingers crossed I made the right choice on an EC!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Attachments

• 586343563 3.00 carat EC lab report.pdf
    269.3 KB · Views: 35

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for your stone video as the worse ever taken video! :lol: It does look to have potential in the parts where they aren't getting
glare off the table!

Love the setting! Keep us posted...love to see pictures of the finished ring!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://frankdarling.com/diamonds/diamond-P52C-16EL/ This video is horrible but after talking to Gia at FD, she gave me lots of reassurance. It is ridiculously hard to find an HPHT emerald cut. I should get this around the end of July in this setting. So far, I am really impressed with FD services! https://frankdarling.com/engagement...=5.75&engrave=&mode=edit&diamond_id=P52C-16EL Report https://www.igi.org/reports/verify-your-report?r=586343563
I vote for your stone video as the worse ever taken video! :lol: It does look to have potential in the parts where they aren't getting
glare off the table!

Love the setting! Keep us posted...love to see pictures of the finished ring!
I totally agree! I would usually never buy with such a horrible video but I liked what I saw on paper and it is "supposed" to be super ideal cut and the sales representative assured it is a winner. The beauty is, they make returns easy. Honestly, I have reached out to several other vendors on Etsy and as I was ready to purchase, it was not the actual listing. I absolutely hate ordering online and doing something custom made too but I feel good about FD! Great reviews! Most of my jewelry is from the the Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton Florida because I am able to see what I want to purchase in person. Good thing I don't live there because I would be in trouble. That is where my J.B. star ring is from in my profile picture!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
That is one of my favorite settings for an emerald cut! So beautiful and timeless - gorgeous choice. Agree with @tyty333, looks like the emerald has lots of potential. The reps words must be assuring and I so hope they are right. Really looking forward to seeing the final piece!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one of my favorite settings for an emerald cut! So beautiful and timeless - gorgeous choice. Agree with @tyty333, looks like the emerald has lots of potential. The reps words must be assuring and I so hope they are right. Really looking forward to seeing the final piece!

You can't go wrong with a classic 3 stone. I have bought and sold/changed settings through out the years and thought it was time to get back to owning one. I love the undercarriage too. FD will let you change a few of the designs out (within reason) and I may reach out to them to see if they can bezel set the traps with some real fine milligrain.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update! After viewing a few asets and videos of the diamond (thank God I did!), the diamond was not to my liking! In fact, I am embarassed somewhat that I would put so much trust in a report. Just because the numbers appear to be right....doesn't mean that it is going to be spectacular in real life. Back to the drawing board.....sigh, this is hard,especially with a fancy shaped diamond!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Update! After viewing a few asets and videos of the diamond (thank God I did!), the diamond was not to my liking! In fact, I am embarassed somewhat that I would put so much trust in a report. Just because the numbers appear to be right....doesn't mean that it is going to be spectacular in real life. Back to the drawing board.....sigh, this is hard,especially with a fancy shaped diamond!

Sorry it didn't work out but glad you were able to cancel early on. Good lesson learned and all the best in your search. The diamond is out there and will turn up- You'll enjoy it all the more considering the effort you put into finding it!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry it didn't work out but glad you were able to cancel early on. Good lesson learned and all the best in your search. The diamond is out there and will turn up- You'll enjoy it all the more considering the effort you put into finding it!

Thank you! I am having Gia bring in this diamond from there list and hopefully it will be the one...... https://frankdarling.com/diamonds/diamond-LET41A-11CG/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results