shape
carat
color
clarity

Finger Size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ktrain1

Rough_Rock
Just a quick question maybe someone can help with. I gave my Fiance the ring and she loved it. The only problem is it seems too loose around the base of her finger. The problem is it is made smaller it will not be able to fit over her knuckle. Is there anything to do in this situation? Thanks

fali

Rough_Rock
I have seen a ring with a hinge in it advertised in one of the fashion magazines - I can't remember which one but try looking in some of the bridal magazines.

I hope this helps.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Yes, there is some kind of an insert (a "V" shape that fits inside the ring). You'll have to do some searching for it though. I'm not sure if it's something that gets permanently attached or not.

fali

Rough_Rock
Also, be careful of making the ring too small. If her fingers swell in the heat(as mine do) the ring could become too tight.

Also beware that resizing too often can damage the setting (been there done that).

:-o

Ktrain1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help. I will look into the suggestions. Thanks.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
You could get two guard bands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results