shape
carat
color
clarity

Finger Pics of Verragio

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

twolf316

Rough_Rock
Here are the finger shots of her ring.
35.gif

twolf3161.jpg

twolf316

Rough_Rock
another

twolf3162.jpg

twolf316

Rough_Rock
last but not least

twolf3163.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
How pretty! I love the diamonds on the band, they make the setting really lovely.

twolf316

Rough_Rock
What are your thoughts? The diamond that I have is a .81 E VS2 cut-Ex. Polsih-Ex Symm- Ex.
Fluorescence-None. This diamond is GIA certified, but to me it seems that it appears blue in certain lights, and other lights it appears very crystal clear.
I think in the last pic. you can see that it has a blue-ish cast in it.My question is, why is that? Is this something to like or dislike?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The diamond is probably just picking up color from something else. It looks incredible to me and that setting is fabulous! Thanks for posting hand pics.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fabulous and yes it must be reflecting color from something in the background. Were you wearing a blue shirt, was there something else that was blue when you took the pic?? The stone is gorgeous as is the setting!!!
30.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love that there''s bling looking at you from every angle! Congrats on your engagement!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that''s a beauty!!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Unbelievably gorgeous! I had never noticed that verragio setting before but I absolutely love it! A new fave of mine what a lucky girl!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful
30.gif
Love your setting!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That setting is blinding!
10.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 10:32:03 PM
Author: twolf316
What are your thoughts? The diamond that I have is a .81 E VS2 cut-Ex. Polsih-Ex Symm- Ex.
Fluorescence-None. This diamond is GIA certified, but to me it seems that it appears blue in certain lights, and other lights it appears very crystal clear.
I think in the last pic. you can see that it has a blue-ish cast in it.My question is, why is that? Is this something to like or dislike?
It''s beautiful, and I love the setting. The blue is probably picking up on something you are wearing or in the vacinity. It is an E color which is super-white, so I can see that it would look blue-white in some lighting. You could find a black light and look for fluorescence yourself. That''s something I''ve always wanted to do myself.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Congrats to you both and that ring just glows it''s amazing!!!

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
if you look at the first picture, you can see blue light very clearly in the diamond, and on the setting. that is what is causing that. Were you watching jeopardy on tv? looks like that to me!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!
36.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I have never seen that setting before. It''s just gorgeous and looks great on her hand!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
love that setting! I''ve never seen it before- but it''s gorgeous and unique! And I agree w/ the others- your stone was likely picking up color from something in its surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results