Finewater Gems Aquamarine meets Brian Gavin Diamonds

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uploading on video on IG name yatcube

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is spectacular. Please promise to post video if your bully starts farting bubbles :))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your aqua is absolutely GORGEOUS!! the color tone, the blue, the emerald cut, the size the...I can go on and on! :love:Congrats and enjoy !!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Uploading on video on IG name yatcube

Oh that video is wonderful. What a calming stone, it's so sleek and beautiful. Very sophisticated! It really looks like a beautifully cut emerald cut.

Also really loving the setting, it's perfect!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not usually an aquamarine person but this one is such a gorgeous blue and it looks amazing on you. I love the simple yet elegant setting and it certainly doesn’t hurt to have all that finger coverage. Congrats on a stunning new ring. :mrgreen2: :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that video is wonderful. What a calming stone, it's so sleek and beautiful. Very sophisticated! It really looks like a beautifully cut emerald cut.

Also really loving the setting, it's perfect!

After I have my coffee, I’ll do another video in the morning sun (to show the diamonds) and I’ll wrire out the super corny thing I told Emily at BGD. Like, the ring and I had a moment :kiss2: that I was not expecting.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m uploading two more outside videos to IG, but then the sun kept going behind a cloud :rolleyes: so anyway.... plus these diamonds are only 20 pointers, so you know.... they are more like big melee.

The corny thing I said was that the diamonds remind me of the foam from waves and the blue reminds me of the ocean and my name means whitewave, so I unexpectedly felt like this ring represents me, which I wasn’t expecting to happen. So it’s like I connected to this ring on a level beyond jewelry. If that makes sense.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring! such a statement piece! Do you wear it as an alternate "e-ring" or as a RHR?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring! such a statement piece! Do you wear it as an alternate "e-ring" or as a RHR?

It’s my special occasion right hand ring. And yes, the baby hearts and arrows are divine. I can’t wait to wear it to wal Mart for the lighting lol :lol-2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! So beautiful! I love the family shots :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow! What a stunning piece. A very royal ring. I like!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

AV_

Ideal_Rock

Beryl is not supposed to ever look this bright!

I need one such thing, I guess... perhaps longer & lighter still (NTS)

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is spectacular! It looks fantastic on you. I bought an aquamarine recently (much smaller, but big for me) and looking at your ring makes me want to set it ASAP. If it looks one-quarter to half as good (:pray:) as yours, I'll be thrilled.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a classic and stunning statement piece!! :love::love:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I’m uploading two more outside videos to IG, but then the sun kept going behind a cloud :rolleyes: so anyway.... plus these diamonds are only 20 pointers, so you know.... they are more like big melee.

The corny thing I said was that the diamonds remind me of the foam from waves and the blue reminds me of the ocean and my name means whitewave, so I unexpectedly felt like this ring represents me, which I wasn’t expecting to happen. So it’s like I connected to this ring on a level beyond jewelry. If that makes sense.

So many things!

Firstly, those two new videos are also awesome! The second one really shows off the sparkle of those diamonds! As I said before, that is such a beautiful and sophisticated setting for a lovely central stone.

Secondly, is Margie the bubble-monster? She looks like everything is great with the world! And also that she has such attitude. :lol: I would love to say hello to her.

Finally, you know, it makes total sense to connect with the ring in a way that is more than just 'jewellery' especially when you can find sentiment in it. That's a lovely, beautifully sappy story. :kiss2:

Congratulations on your ring and really enjoy it!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Aquamarine gemstone always hold a special place in my heart!!! Great stone, love the color so much!!!
Personally I would prefer something much of a lighter pale blue, but yours rocks too!!! :D

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well done! It has such presence on your hand and the color is divine!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m recovered from my trip now, so I’m going to attempt a giant thank you to everyone who commented:
@MakingTheGrade thank you. Gary has a great eye for stones. He also did my sapphire.

@Diamond Girl 21 thank you so much!
@OoohShiny thank you!
@Rfisher thank you!
@Starfacet thank you! Yes, a Dallas gtg soon maybe :lol-2:
@tyty333 thank you. She is much larger than I am used to, but I also feel like maybe my collection just took a turn to a higher level :dance:

@Alex T thank you!
@LisaRN thank you!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hypermom you know it! I saw Meghan come out for the reception in that Stella McCarthney dress with Di’s aquamarine ring and I thought, oh yes, I want, I must have, lol.

@Tekate yes, fix it!!! I want to see it, and thank you!!
@Bonfire thank you!
@GlitterInMyHair yes, it is glamorous, thank you!
@telephone89 that is exactly what I thought when I saw it, thank you!
@dk168 thank you
@Mamabean thank you! The color is amazing. I can’t recommend Gary enough.

@arkieb1 thank you. You know stones, so I appreciate the compliment

@KristinTech it was heck getting to Idaho and back with American Airlines, but I made it!! Lol

@lovedogs thank you, exactly how I felt.

@mellowyellowgirl thank you! It’s a little retro and I wasn’t sure how it was going to come out. This is the first project I sent off not having a good feeling about how it was going to turn out. It’s incredible!

@Dandi thank you!
@bling_dream19 thank you. We go to at least 2 balls a year, so this will be my glamour ring for these kinds of events.

@Slick1 thank you! Yes, it is 100% inspired by Diana’s ring. Saw it, had to have it. I can’t believe it’s mine.

@missy me too! I want to jump in the pool of blue. Thank you!

@Lucy-In-The-Sky thank you. I wasn’t sure how the setting would come out, but I also knew BG wouldn’t send anything off that wasn’t perfect.

@mrs-b I have to say, my growing collection has absolutely been inspired by your taste. This is out of my comfort zone and larger than I am used to, but I love everything about it. And yes, I was able to squeak by and get the side prongs changed. Thank you!

@LLJsmom thank you! Yes, isn’t she lovely??

@AV_ wow, that was a nice compliment! Step cuts are my thing too! Thank you!

@tkyasx78 thank you! I plan to wear it to wal mart soon lol for the lighting, but other than that, this is an occasion ring.

@lambskin I have a big smile on my face from your emojis. Thank you!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Arkteia thank you!
@Trionacat thank you!
@goldenfire thank you and I still drool over your ring
@Matata haha! Inspired by Di’s ring, I do feel like I need a throne now! Giggle.

@Mamabean thank you! I do love the color. It’s dreamy. The dog is ok, lol.

@MakingTheGrade thank you! You are probably tired of hand shots now lol

@hypermom I may just get those fake rubber fingers lol. Manicure eventually lol

@MissGotRocks thank you! Gary is an excellent cutter. The steps are amazing.

@SandyinAnaheim Thank you! Yes, I love the different flavors in the different lighting.

@cflutist thank you! I love it.

@Lykame yeah, bulldogs are funny all the time. Big goof, it was a bowl of non diluted dawn. She apparently thought it was delicious, but thank goodness she has no after effects so far! As for the ring, thank you! I think the water spots were on the pavilion, so I may have to try windex like someone suggested! I did use a blow dryer, but I may have missed that spot.

That is all for now— have a dr. Appointment. Be back soon,

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 thank you so much!
@Matata thank god no soap suds enema or bubble farts :lol-2: thank you!

@ZestfullyBling Thank you! The credit goes to Gary at Finewater Gems.

@Lykame yes, it is a very calming stone. I’m so very happy with the whole ring!

@elle_71125 isn’t that something when you aren’t much of a such and such stone, but you see someone’s setting and you start changing your mind! I feel that way about rubies. And yes, major finger coverage. Thank you!

@D&T thank you! It is very elegant. I can’t believe still that it is mine. Loving the baby arrows!

@Bonfire thank you! I’m getting a “cute” little ring family! :mrgreen2:

@Acinom thank you! I bow down to you and your collection, so I really appreciate your comments!!

@Mamabean I’ll try windex!
@AV_ again, Gary gets the credit. He has beautiful stones!

@natasha-cupcake set it!!! Set it!! :mrgreen2: I can’t wait to see it and thank you!

@Calliecake thank you!
@cushioncutnut thank you! I do lean toward classic pieces.
@diamondseeker2006 thank you! Yes, gorgeous color.

@NewBling123 Thank you! And I just wanted to tag @Diamond Daddy just for fun lol

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, my avatar stone was by Gary and ring by BG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results