shape
carat
color
clarity

Finding AGS0 diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MeddlingKids

Shiny_Rock
I''m having a difficult time finding AGS0 Princess cuts within the 1.15 - 1.30 carat size. Does anybody have any recommendations? I thought I found a good one at WF, but it turns out it''s only about 5.63mm x 5.65mm (1.145 ct.), which I hear is on the small side.

Thanks

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another option would be to start calling vendors to see if they have anything (or are getting anything in) that is in your budget/size? Often this helps the search process.

MeddlingKids

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the replies. I''ve been in contact with WF and Excel. WF isn''t getting any new diamonds in for probably a few months. I haven''t heard back from Excel in 4-5 days.

The diamonds suggested look good, but I''d prefer to stay above VS2 and G color.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 10:38:03 PM
Author: MeddlingKids
Thanks for the replies. I''ve been in contact with WF and Excel. WF isn''t getting any new diamonds in for probably a few months. I haven''t heard back from Excel in 4-5 days.

The diamonds suggested look good, but I''d prefer to stay above VS2 and G color.
It really really isn''t necessary to stay above G/VS2, please do a search on here for "J stones in platinum" and "show me your SI''s" to give you just an idea of how lovely these diamonds can be before you rule out anything lower than a G/VS2.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
As mentioned, GOG, and also, the infinity network, to include this one...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results