shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone! I''m going crazy here waiting for my ring.
26.gif
26.gif
The jeweler said he''d have it for us on Wednesday
6.gif
8.gif
. At work nobody believes I''m engaged because they keep asking to see the ring and I don''t have it!

LOL Madam Bijoux, the look of shock on her face would be priceless! I''ll certainly be seeing her in a week at a mutual friends'' wedding. Our roomie will be there with his new girlfriend (she is soooo sweet and perfect for him!) so it''ll be interesting to see how this will turn out..I''ll keep ya''ll posted!

I''m taking Liza, the wife of my bfs client out to dinner next week to thank her for helping. When I called to ask them both out she said in her perfect southern drawl "Ah honey, you don''t need to thank me but lets just us gals go out since gosh only knows what you would of ended up with had I not been there to direct things!". She''s such a hoot!

You guys have been so awesome in being there for me every step of the way. I don''t know if I could of made it without these boards and you fantastic ladies (and men!).

Oh, how do I post pictures when I do get them? I once tried to post pictures of my bf and I but couldn''t figure out how and kept getting error messages.
8.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
OMG! My co-workers are wondering why I''m drooling all over my desk, just the thought of 4 carats! Wow!!! You totally deserve the wonderful man and wonderful ring! I can''t wait to see the pictures!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2006 9:49:14 AM
Author: squeaksluv

When I called to ask them both out she said in her perfect southern drawl ''Ah honey, you don''t need to thank me but lets just us gals go out since gosh only knows what you would of ended up with had I not been there to direct things!''. She''s such a hoot!
HI:

Ladies, I think we all need to hire this Southern gal out to go shopping with OUR FI''s and DH''s too!!!! I can''t wait to see your ring SL!!

cheers--Sharon

Starset

Shiny_Rock
There was a thread a while back which asked "what''s your ideal proposal."

I''d copy and paste yours.
36.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
pictures?????

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Are we going to see pics of the rock soon?
28.gif
9.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to seeing the pictures and reading more about it.

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
I have to apologize to everyone for not posting pictures last week when we got my ring back. On Thursday my fiances'' stepdad gave us all a scare when he thought he was having a heart attack. THANK GOD it turned out to be a false alarm but he was kept overnight in the hospital for observation and we were all on pins & needles waiting for the doctors to say all was okay, they did and now he''s home but not without a stern lecture from his doctors as to his lack of excercise and eating habits. He vowed that from now on he will do better so at least something good came out of the scare.
I was also in a wedding over the weekend in Baltimore. I had such a good time because this time I had a sparkly on my finger and didn''t feel like ''always the bridesmaid..''.
2.gif
I''m getting excited to start planning my wedding but I think I''ll wait until after we move since we''ll have enough to worry about.
Anyway, I promise to get some pictures tomorrow!!! I hope I can upload them!!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
OMG, squeeksluv, congratulations! What a sweet proposal & I can''t wait to see pics of your ring. (drooling in anticipation...
18.gif
)

I''m glad your FI''s stepdad is ok & you had fun at the wedding over the weekend. Now get crackin'' on those pics, girl!
2.gif

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Help! I have two pictures that I''m trying to upload and I keep getting the same error message time and time again...
8.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
This is torture!
2.gif
I hope you figure out the uploading process soon. (still drooling here...
18.gif
)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I hope you''ll work this picture thing out soon!
28.gif
I can''t wait to see it!
9.gif

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I think I got it! It was user error of course!
29.gif

Please forgive the poor picture quality. I have tried so many times to take nice upclose pictures of my ring to no avail. They come out looking like something my 2 year old nephew would take...actually he''d probably take better pictures than I would!!!

myeringtake1.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent ring, and well worth the wait!
30.gif
36.gif

(Has Ms. Evil seen it yet?)

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wow! gorgeous! congrats!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s amazing!!
30.gif
More pics please!!
9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--amazing ring!
30.gif
I second the request for more pics!
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous...congratulations!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful picture to whet our appetites.....moremoremore!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s stunning!! Pretty please, can you start a thread for your gorgeous sparkly on SMTR??? People are going to eat it up!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I''m SO sorry I haven''t been around lately, but... CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

And please post more pics of that ring! It looks stunning!

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''ll try and take more pictures over the weekend. I''m going to see if my FI can''t help me to take better pictures. I see everyone else and their beautiful pictures and I keep thinking how can it be so hard???!!!
I''ll post them on the SMTR thread when I do.

I''m really excited but also a little overwhelmed at the moment. Everyone keeps asking me when''s the date and to be quite honest we haven''t even thought about it yet...His mother must call me every other day ''just checking in'' to see if I''ve thought any more about it...argh! Even his two sisters have called a few times in the past week to see. It''s like I just got engaged, let me enjoy it for a bit before I throw myself into the wedding planning!

Madam Bijoux, Ms Evil has not seen it yet. She was supposed to be in the wedding I was in last weekend but ''supposedly'' came down with the flu or something. I say supposedly because I wouldn''t put it past her to pretend to be sick in case something better came along. Maybe I''m just being mean but a long time ago we were both guests to a friends wedding. Right after the ceremony she came to me and said she was going to bail on the reception because a friend of hers had tickets to see some concert or other. I couldn''t believe her nerve!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay GIRL you need to post like 500 photos of that thing. 4c? YUM! Congrats!!! I didn''t realize that your friend had broken up with Ms Evil, when did this happen?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results