color
clarity

FINALLY!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Congratulations! That listkeeper dust certainly did work its magic. I love the ring, the story, everything. You deserve it. Wear it in good health.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is just lovely, I would love to see more pics! :appl:

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
Congrats! What a lovely and unique ring!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and I love the warmth in you pear. It's a very beautiful ring and the luck of the list keeper paid off.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your good wishes, I'm very flattered that you all took the time to congratulate us! :wavey: Yay listkeeper dust!

The weather is pretty tragic here today so no new ring pics but heres a couple of ones I took when we first got it, this is about the most colour it ever shows, it goes between this and a really pretty soft pastel gold colour.

4eversering4.jpg

4eversering3.jpg

4eversering2.jpg

4eversegring1.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4ever|1295330332|2825554 said:
Hey everyone,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your good wishes, I'm very flattered that you all took the time to congratulate us! :wavey: Yay listkeeper dust!

The weather is pretty tragic here today so no new ring pics but heres a couple of ones I took when we first got it, this is about the most colour it ever shows, it goes between this and a really pretty soft pastel gold colour.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful, sweet proposal! Your ring is gorgeous! I love the color and uniqueness of it.

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
I know I've already said this- but I absolutely adore your ring! The color is just so warm! Congrats again!

should i be here

Shiny_Rock
ooo I like the color a lot. Wouldn't that qualify as a fancy color? It's a really pretty peachy tone.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
eeepppppp....Congrats 4ever. I sign out of PS for a weekend, and than come back you and your engaged. Congrats love, i love the pear on you. Such a sweet proposal. YAY...im so happy the dust worked super fast for you too. O man, im so excited.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, you're gonna be a bride!!

How does it feel? :bigsmile:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1295399801|2826244 said:

Pretty weird, I'm not really a frilly bride kinda person!

I'm really surprised by the number of people (here and in person) who REALLY like my ring, I thought it would be a bit too low colour and unusual for most people - not that I'm complaining about the compliments :bigsmile:

Should i be here- It's not an intense enough colour to be considered a fancy colourd diamond. In person, most of the time the colour is more like the first photo I posted, a very soft pastel peachy, golden, ocasionally yellowish colour, noticeably different next to the H colour side stones but subtle. It's had to describe since it looks quite different in different lighting.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: YAAAY!!! CONGRATS!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: AMAZING RING :love: :love: :love:

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! It is such a unique and pretty ring. I love the warmth of the pear. :) Wonderful news. Many blessings to you two!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
4ever|1295416686|2826447 said:
rosetta|1295399801|2826244 said:

Pretty weird, I'm not really a frilly bride kinda person!

I'm really surprised by the number of people (here and in person) who REALLY like my ring, I thought it would be a bit too low colour and unusual for most people - not that I'm complaining about the compliments :bigsmile:

Should i be here- It's not an intense enough colour to be considered a fancy colourd diamond. In person, most of the time the colour is more like the first photo I posted, a very soft pastel peachy, golden, ocasionally yellowish colour, noticeably different next to the H colour side stones but subtle. It's had to describe since it looks quite different in different lighting.

Ha! It shouldn't surprise you! I think a lot of people would get more personalized/different rings if they ever thought about it! I always assumed the picture of your avatar was a soft Padparascha sapphire, I never realized it was a peachy diamond. It was fuzzy but I really admired it. Now that I can see the ring in it's full glory I love it even more!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! What a wonderful story!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great ring- we need more pics!!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Hi Amy's Bling - funny that you resurrected this thread and I actually spotted it- I've kind of abandoned LIW since going a bit wedding crazy with planning! (sorry ladies!)
I dug these off my computer for you- I'm probably going to have this band made except 3/4 eternity and a little bit taller.

ETA: I just wanted to thank you for leading me back to this thread Amy- I just re-read it and all the lovely comments and it made me really happy :) Hard to believe it's over a year ago now and less than 3 months till the wedding! Also I manage a B&M jewelry store in a very wealthy area and I see A LOT of impressive bling, but I have to say I still love my ring just as much now as when I first saw it! :bigsmile:

4ever3ptbandand e-ring2.jpg

4ever3ptbandande-ring23.jpg

4evereringand 3pt band 34.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love your ring and just had to come back to admire it again! I think the peachy warm color is great :) Did you get a band yet? So exciting that your wedding is about 2 months out :)

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, the man who did his best to fly to your place and be with you~! What an admirable action!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Hi Amy - My wedding band is currently in progress at the setters. It is similar to the above but taller and a little wider and a little more ctw. Shouldn't be too far away now.

mitsui4- yep, he's pretty amazing ;))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
4ever said:
Hi Amy - My wedding band is currently in progress at the setters. It is similar to the above but taller and a little wider and a little more ctw. Shouldn't be too far away now.

Please post a thread when it's done- I'd love to see your complete set :)

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling said:
4ever said:

Please post a thread when it's done- I'd love to see your complete set :)

Will do ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results