shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally - the RING!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Everybody who helped me get through all this - I would have given up without your support! I am sure someone will call me an hypocrite, but we got an Elara anyway. This is not the ring of my original thread. That ring was returned and should be banished from all memory! FI found another ELara dealer in the area - b/c he really wanted me to have what I had chosen - and they worked very hard to make him happy. I am ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!

Elara three-stone ring - they all same but size/clr/clar/ combo.
1.23ct FB center E,VS1
.51ct FB sides (x2) D,SI1
.01ct RB mounting stones (x8)
platinum 950 band - width 3mm
size - 5.5 - b/c my big knuckle, the finger itself is a 5!
Can you belive the size of my knuckles!

EDITED TO ADD - On size, I meant that, despite the fact that the band is a little big - I am not experienceing the dreaded spin.

wallace

Shiny_Rock

Picture 6_70.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock

Picture 7_70.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock
side

Picture 9_70.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock
ON!!!! - only took six months...

Picture 1_70.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock
more EDIT: this pic isn't very good - sorry - I took these with my webcam!

Picture 8_70.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock
still more... see how the stones appear to float?!!

Picture 2_70.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock
OK, OK! Last one - over-excited since I had to wait so long. I want to make sure you can make a good composite out of all these not so great pictures! Better pictures on the Elara site.

Picture 3_70.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Well, I don't seem to be able to post any better pictures - I can't post any at all now! so, hopefully your imaginations can overcome these pictures and you see how well it shines!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice Ring...Glad everything turned out for you...Wear it in good health!
21.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Very Pretty. I bet it looks great on your fingers. People with larger knuckles look the best w/ 3 stone rings. Great Selection!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely, wallace! I really like that setting actually. Congratulations and glad everything finally worked out. My size is a 6, but my finger is really more like a 5.5...my knuckles are kind of big too!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring.
rodent.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, Wallace it's a lovely ring!

Worth the wait, and best wishes to you, and congrats to your intended!!

win

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
How very pretty. Any chance of closer shots? I would love to see the stone cut details.
10.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Wallace,

That's a LOT of diamond packed in that ring!!!!!
9.gif
Beautiful setting, more pictures please! I can't get enough of this one!

I am so glad your fiance was persistant on this one, and now you have the ring of your dreams!
appl.gif

Best wishes!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wallace, very beautiful. I like the way the stones look from the side, too. I like the way you can see lots of diamond. Congrats and best wishes.

Shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wallace, it's beautiful! I think a lot of us have knuckles that are larger than the rest of our finger. It's just one of those things you have to live with.
sad.gif

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
J-
Very elegant. Wear it in the best of health with "M"
sent you email. B.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wallace!

Your ring is exquisite!! It's beautiful. I love the setting. It's a neat twist on the traditional three- stone look. Any chance of more close-up pics? I'd love to see that ring out in the sun!! Congratulations! You've waited so long and I'm so glad it turned out this gorgeous.

Trinity29

Rough_Rock
Wow
eek.gif
......that is some serious BLING
love.gif

I love that setting......glad you finally got what you wanted....isn't it nice to finally get what you've always wanted? Congrats!!

Trinity

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! Love the Flanders look.

What are the dimensions of the center stone?

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Most of all, I'm glad you got what you wanted!! god-willing, you'll have it a LONG time!
21.gif

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I went back to check out some of your posts because you said you went a different way that you initially thought. I was amazed at all the pictures you posted and researched for your sweetheart. How romantic and thoughtful. She will enjoy it not only because it's a beautiful ring, but also because you wanted a beautiful ring for her.

Congratulations.

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all very much for your wishes and compliaments!!!

I took some gorgeous pics today! And not a single one of them turned out - 72 images of absolutely nothing! So, I just ordered an inexpensive little dig cam with a macro fxn. -
www.daydeals.com - good site! I will try again this weekend!

I have depth and table measures but GIA doesn't do crown height and pavilion. Doesn't matter becuase there are no published specs. Depth 68.5% and table 59% (I'm not sure what that means). Is that OK for an FB cut? Girdle Medium. Pol/Sym v.good and no fluor. no culet. Meas. 6.24x6.23x4.27 - I hope that's good!?!!?

If it's not - don't tell me. I love it no matter what!
love.gif

Till the weekend...

wallace

Shiny_Rock
m

Picture 00250.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock
b

Picture 00350.JPG

wallace

Shiny_Rock
these pictures showed some sparkle but it is no lost in the transfer - these were the new pictures you've asked for but they look awful, too. The gif file did not load - that was sparkly!

What kind of cameras/settings are you all using?

Picture 00450.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results