shape
carat
color
clarity

finally some decent pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
I don''t usually post in this forum, but I lurked quite a bit before I actually got the ring... I got it in February, but just got a new camera so I''m picture-crazy right now. So I thought I would post some pictures now that I have some proper ones.

It is a 1.00ct Tiffany''s setting... H color, VS1. I sacrificed a bit on color so we could afford the Tiffany''s, but it''s the only setting I really liked, and I didn''t like any of the imitations I found. Besides, I couldn''t tell the difference between an H and an F when I saw them side by side, but I can spot a Tiffany''s ring a mile away!! Well worth it for me.

I''m still learning how to use the camera, so the lighting isn''t quite right. And my ring desperately needs to be cleaned again, but I haven''t been by Tiffany''s in a while (no excuse really, it''s like 3 blocks away, but I''ve had other things on my mind.

Anyway here''s a few of the best shots, please ignore all the specks of lint that''s making it look a little grainy!! It has an excellent polish, but looks kind of messy because of the dirt. I''m terrible, I know.

161492347_91d6c3c7a4.jpg

161492346_e83e3911a0_m.jpg

161492349_cac30970eb_m.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Classic!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love Tiffany, and your ring is STUNNING!!! Do you have any more pics??

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s so beautiful and ICY white!!! Welcome to the H club.....aren''t H''s great?
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! Classic and timeless.
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgous -- congratulations!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s very beautiful OC
Such a classic

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Nothing like the real thing! I plan to join the H club soon!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. Just love Tiffany rings.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
That diamond is blazing white! I love that classic Tiffany''s ring. It''s really beautiful.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
it looks great and huge on ur fingers! wat size do u wear?

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:33:39 AM
Author: msb700
it looks great and huge on ur fingers! wat size do u wear?
Hahaha, I''m actually a size 6, not that small. I see girls on here with size 4 fingers and I think, wow, my diamond would look so much bigger on her hand!! And my fingers are a little swollen and crooked from arthritis, so I need the bling to distract when people look at my hands
2.gif

Oh, and did someone ask for more pictures?? well, if you insist....

HAHAHA, I am showing all my designers off at once, my Tiffany''s, sitting on my LV, and you can see a picture of my Frank Gehry designed school in the background of the last one. Can you say label whore??? HAHAHAHA
11.gif

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Oops, forgot to say, thanks for all the compliments!!! It''s nice to hear, now that I''ve had my ring for a few months everyone has seen it, so I don''t hear the oohs and ahhs as much anymore.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Beautiful ring!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oh congrats on the ring! It looks huge on your hands! What band will you get?
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
a beautiful classic will never go out of style.
30.gif
36.gif

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 3:31:10 AM
Author: Snooper
Oh congrats on the ring! It looks huge on your hands! What band will you get?
36.gif
Glad you asked.... I was thinking of a channel set, with small round diamonds. I can''t do eternity since my fingers can change size unexpectedly, so I will definitely need it to be resized probably at least once in my life. Even though I could get it from anyplace, I kind of want to keep it in the Tiffany family. Here''s a pic from the Tiffany site, I think it''s the same one I saw in the store. Probably won''t buy it for another 6 or 8 months, still have lots of time before the wedding!! (Date not sure yet, thinking 7-7-07, but may have to push it to later July)

combination_tiffany_channel.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the new pics!!!

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, I love it. It is a classic, and I know which Frank Gehry designed school you went to. I actually went there for a year before leaving for graduate school. That school is so LA. Your ring and accessories fit in perfectly, I''m sure. :)

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Bored and taking more pictures, still trying to figure out that macro thing and trying to get the right light for that sparkly rock!!!

BUT.... I got a pic of the arrows!!! I am very proud of myself, it took me a while to get it. Here it is!!! Well, the angle is a little off so you can''t see them completely, but I hadn''t even been able to see them in pictures before!

167480705_621cf0a566_m.jpg

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Love the arrows (and the ring)! Picture taking sure is a lot harder than it looks, isn''t it?
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That is a lovely and classic ring. Thank you for sharing it with us.

shay

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Excellent! Great pictures too..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Small

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
beautiful!!!! Great pictures too
2.gif

jenbabae

Rough_Rock
That is such a beautiful ring! I''m a fan of round diamonds. It is so classic! Friends call me boring but oh well. :)

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again to everyone for the compliments.... I''m still shocked at the beauty of it after four months!!!

And as for jen:

Date: 6/17/2006 2:50:52 AM
Author: jenbabae
That is such a beautiful ring! I''m a fan of round diamonds. It is so classic! Friends call me boring but oh well. :)
I guess some people think it''s a "round boring...." but it''s really a round brilliant!!! nothing like a classic!! Your friends don''t know what they are missing!!

Other shapes are beautiful, yes, but I love my perfectly round symmetry and the mathematical perfection of the cut.... Thanks to the cut advisor on PS, it''s a 1, in tolkowsky range!!! It''s ridiculous, but when I was researching on here and heard that a mathemetician found the best propotion for a diamond, and I was like, I must be within that range!! I must have mathematical perfection!! I like things engineered to perfection (one reason I am a BMW fan) so a perfectly cut stone in what I consider the perfect setting (the classic tiff setting is really a work of art IMO) is what I had to have!!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ocbride ~
emrose.gif

Congrat''s on your recent engagement!
36.gif

Thanks for sharing some
emphoto.gif
''s of your ring! It will always stay in style.
9.gif

Much happiness to you and your future hubby.
emrainbow.gif

Have a nice day!
35.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
oc, your ring is beautiful. The classic one carat. and is that a knife edge?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results