shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally sharing pix of rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
jaysonsmom-
what a wonderful set!! and what a fun story about your mom!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I even love your fakey mcfakerton. I wouldn''t have known it was fake unless you told me. haha
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re all gorgeous! I wish I had so many to choose from! That must be fun...and I bet it keeps things exciting. Thanks for sharing them!!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous collection of rings! They are all beautiful and to me they are all in the perfect size range.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you have quite a collection. I love all of them.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a fun collection!!...I''d take that 1.12 in the solitaire and set it into a blazing pendants, shallow cuts are great for that!! But I like it in that setting too!!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I love the 1.53 in the Ritani!! Nice collection and such variety to choose from!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
All of your rings are just beautiful, I love them. I love to hear about how you mix and match them, because I like to do the same. I''ll bet more people notice than you think, they probably just don''t say anything. I think some people notice when I switch around and look at me like I am a lunatic, but who cares...it makes me happy to have some variety. Of course, I don''t have nearly as much variety as you.
1.gif

Gosh, I wish I had diamonds from my mom. All I know about her e-ring is that she must have hocked it for little to no cash in hard financial times...how sad is that?
15.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!
30.gif
30.gif

If you need some of those rings to be "exercised," I am more than willing to wear some of them for you
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you think your mom would adopt me? Wow! The only diamond ring my mom had was her grandmother's. She does have beautiful emerald jewelry from my dad. My dad only buys her emeralds, not because it is her birthstone (which is diamond!) but b/c he used to travel to colombia all the time and loved getting her colombian emeralds. For their 25 ann. I suggested he get her a diamond ring (since he never even got her an e-ring) and he just mumbled something about blood stones and hating diamonds. Luckily for him my mom is not into jewelry. She could care less. She rather have new carpeting than fine jewelry. Wait a minute, maybe I WAS adopted. I did not get my diamond gene from either parent.
12.gif

ETA: By the way your rings are beautiful. I couldn't even pick a favorite if I had to because I love them all!

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
I agree... that''s so neat about your mother. I wish my mother had a fat rock to trade with me
9.gif

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful collection with us
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
JM- they are all so lovely and each one is the perfect size! You are one lucky lady, and your mother is a very sweet woman to share with you.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Nice collection! Your rings are gorgeous.

I love that Fakey too! I thought it was real!
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Jasonsmom, you have a beautiful collection! How sweet of your mom to give you BOTH diamonds!

I see what you mean, though about having several rings of similar styles and size. I love Mara''s idea of having the 1..12 set into a pendant. Then maybe your huge upgrade (2+ carat) could go into that solitaire setting?

Then you''d have your Ritani from your mom, your e-ring from your hubby and your upgrade from your hubby! (Plus your bands and pendants!)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your kind comments everyone:

I tried to give her back the 1.12 ct, saying that I only needed one RB from her, but she insisted that she really doesn''t want to wear diamonds in Taiwan. she said maybe if she moved to the US....Plus, she has another diamond, a huge emerald cut in a pendant that she could always put in a ring if she felt like it. She really hates the why her hands look (short, stubby, squared-off, with short nail-beds because she used to chew them), so she said that rings would only draw attention to her hands. I got my hands from my dad (thank goodness), he has pretty feminine hands
9.gif

My mom really likes jewelry, but really prefers pearls above anything else. She has pearls in all sizes shapes and colors. I''m sure they are worth a pretty penny too, maybe even more than her diamonds. I''m so lucky...

Mara & Patty: I''ve though about getting the 1.12 set in a pendant too. Maybe when/if I get my upgrade, I''ll put it in the plain setting (with new double claw prongs), and put the small rb in the pendant then. Until that time comes, I kinda like the option of wearing a solitaire sometimes.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 8:02:22 PM
Author: kaleigh
I even love your fakey mcfakerton. I wouldn''t have known it was fake unless you told me. haha
3.gif
Kaleigh: When you first posted your ring, I gasped because I really loved the huge rounds with plump pears on each side. I tried to achieve that look with my Fakey McFakerton a couple years ago. You''ll notice that the sidestones are set with 3 prongs to give it a tapered look, to mimic pears. I did that because the sim vendor did not have pears in the size that I wanted, so I can understand why you love my fakey, it''s similar to your beautiful REAL ring.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
That''s quite the collection! I love all of them, very classy! Your mom sounds so cute! My mom is awesome, but unfortunately she doesn''t have any huge diamonds, but I''m lucky to have her as so many of my friends don''t have good relationships with their mothers! Actually, she was laughing the other day about how all the jewelry she had on was from me! (I have her 1/2 ct engagement diamond)

I''m so glad I didn''t get my dad''s hands, we jokingly call him "sausage fingers".

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
jaysonsmom, your collection is just gorgeous! How fun to such variety & so many beautiful rings! That story about your mom is just adorable!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaysonsmom --

Such a cute story! And wow, what a collection! How great to have your choice of bling every day! Each piece is so pretty and unique. Very nice!!

prettyinpave

Shiny_Rock
It''s totally my dream to have four or five different sets...I get bored very, very quickly. I''m jealous of your choices!!!
27.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful collection of diamond rings!!! Thanks for sharing!

Your son''s name, Jayson, reminds me of a student I have this year named Jaycob.
21.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks forf sharing! What an awesome collection!!!
30.gif
30.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
I am in LOVE with your collection
1.gif
escpecially the princess, I adore that setting.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing collection and story! So what''s your verdict on Color betweent he the E, G, and H?
9.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2005 9:09:45 AM
Author: lmurden
What an amazing collection and story! So what''s your verdict on Color betweent he the E, G, and H?
9.gif
Glad you asked. It''s really weird, I don''t see a great difference between the E princess and the 1.53 ct G. Maybe it''s because my princess was graded by EGL, and the 2 rb''s given by my mom were graded by GIA. I think the E and G both face up and down really white. In the sun I''d say my princess looks a little blue. "My guess is that it is actually a "G" with blue fluorescence.

As for the 1.12 H, I can see a little warmth face up. It''s really subtle, and only if I hlpd it next to one of my other rings. It''s nowhere near piss color. If I didn''t have the 2 higher colors to compare it to, it''d look very white. I think a "H" color is a great buy if you''re staying under 1.5 ct.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jay''smom
35.gif

beautiful collection !!!
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results