shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Selected a Diamond (I think)!! Opinions Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tennisnyc007

Rough_Rock
I''ve been a lurker on here for some time, and I have recommended this site to many of my friends and even had my FF looking through.

Anyway, I have this on hold from WF and we are trying to nail down the setting, but I wanted your honest opinion on what you thought of this diamond.

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1002689.htm

(I''ve had it on hold for the last few weeks, and James has been awesome helping me work through the process) I''m trying to stay within a budget, but with the settings that my FF is looking at, I may be pushed a little. Anyway, opinions are appreciated, and all of you have been so helpful in your posts with my search and given me enough information to be dangerous. Thanks!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Looks darn good to me. Maybe some others will jump in. Price seems good too for a 1.2 ct.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lovely diamond, nice pick!

stone_seeker

Shiny_Rock
very nice and clean VS1. good pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results