shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, Ring Pic (Hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I finally purchased a digital camera and after fooling around with it a bit, I think I have a few pics of my ring to share. I so love looking at all your beautiful rings, and I was asked a couple of times to post mine, so here it is.

We purchased it from GOG - Sheldon Speyer antique style platinum pavé setting. The tcw of the three stones is 1.74. Ring size 4.75. I''ll try to post a few more.
1.gif

000_0068.JPG

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Looks like it''s working...

000_0073.JPG

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Side View (Hey, I''m getting the hang of this!)

000_0066.JPG

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I hope I''m not getting on your nerves now....
41.gif

000_0063.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE how the setting is delicate yet substantial, it is absolutely gorgeous! MORE!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well done laraloo!

keep ''em coming
36.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I think this is the last.

000_0075.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
What an unusual setting. Beautiful job.

Shay

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! I WANT THAT RING in a BAAAAD way. The three stone setting, and all the pave? I COULD DIE!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Amazing ring!
30.gif
The setting is to-die-for, I loooove the antiquey look.
How about taking one more picture looking straight down on the stones? Puh-leeeez?
2.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, you guys are so sweet! I''d have to dig out the paperwork, but I *think* the pavé totals .40 in the setting and the rest is filigree.

I originally had a plain .79 pear e-ring and for our 10 year anniversary, I decided it was time to upgrade! So, I had to put the original e-ring toward the purchase of this ring, which was fine with me. I don''t wear a band with it, as it''s pretty much good to go on its own. Sometimes I wear my thin platinum wedding band as a RHR on my pinky.

For months, I was shopping for three stone rings and was looking at the simple but beautiful plain platinum settings. When I caught sight of this at GOG (it''s close to my home) I knew that I had to have it. I hadn''t seen any adorned three stone settings, so I was also taken by its uniqueness. I should mention, I only discovered GOG by researching the diamond district on the internet, and found you wonderful people here! Now, although I''m not a big diamond owner, I''m addicted to looking at all the wonderful eye candy!

I''ll try to do some top-down hand pics tomorrow. The ones I took just didn''t come out well.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Blingedy Bling Bling BLING!!!!! WOWWEE WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

That puppy is EYE-POPPING!!!!! MORE PICS!!!!! YEEKS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
wow!! I love the setting
30.gif

very beautiful
emlove.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How beautiful! I love it.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is so detailed and femine!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my that is just gorgeous, love the setting!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Thank you again. Now I''ll tell you something that I know only you all will understand. I have no buyer''s remorse, honest, BUT...

... I really only discovered Prisescope after we purchased the ring. Had I been on here a few months prior to my purchase, I *might* have changed my scope to an asscher in a halo setting. Being a novice, I never heard of the cut until I came here and I''m in love with it! (Kaleigh, I keep checking your thread and hoping you quickly get the ring you love.)

But really, I do love what I have, and the asscher will just have to be for the big 2-0!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well you can always do a fun RHR like I''m doing.
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No need for remorse - it is truly beautiful and unique! You won''t see many out there like yours. Enjoy!

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Geeze Louise... Gorgeous! Definitly keep the asscher in mind for a right hand ring... but keep your left hand adorned as it is!

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
What an awesome setting
23.gif
9.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Oooo, I didn''t mention the diamond stats, in case you''re interested.

Center is F color, SI1, .65
One side is E color, SI1, .55 and the other is G color, SI1, .54

The ideal ring in my head was close to 1.0 carat for the center and then a tcw of 1.0-1.25 for the sides, but these stones faced up so sparkly and big that I left it as is. Also, I ended up really liking the similar sizing of the stones. The wonderful saleswoman offered to play around with the stones for me, but I loved it as showcased.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Laralooblue, OMG!!! Your ring is stunning!! It is now one of my fav rings here!! I love that the setting is sort of antique-ish, with lots of pave''. Very pretty!! I also love how it is still a very traditional setting (with 3 round diamonds) but it has a unique quality to it. Congrats on your anniversary!!!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! I have been hoping that you would one day post actual pictures of your incredible ring Laralooblue. It is absolutely gorgeous - what a setting for a three stone ring! Thank you so much for finally posting these. You can add more pictures anytime.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Laralooblue-

Your ring is so beautiful it takes my breath away
3.gif
From one LI girl to another, I think its the PERFECT 3 stone ring!

I love the Speyer designs and was suprised to see that GOG really didn''t have many on display the last time I visited.....I actually don''t remember seeing any but maybe I was by the wrong settings.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
A very beautiful and regal looking ring! That setting is truly a work of art, and the similar sizes of the stones in the context of the setting give it a very Edwardian look. Very nice!!!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
WOW...WOW...WOW!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Absolutely STUNNING!!! Your ring is one of the most beautiful 3 stones I''ve ever seen!!! Just AMAZING!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
wow, I was just about to shut down for the night, and I came to see your ring instead....WOWEEEEE>>THAT is truly a special ring. Please don''t have buyer''s remorse for that beauty. You are so lucky to have such a beauty!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
Wow, that is really a beautiful ring.
6.gif
I love that setting.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results