shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Pics of My Anniversary Ring (Hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk about demand !!! I haven't looked on this thread for a while, sorry for the delay.

You tell me if this looks realistic enough... the first should represent a version with tappered baguettes, the second (middle) one with straight bags. The image of the round diamond should correspond to about 1.5cts.

THRings.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
BRAVO, VALERIA!
36.gif

The pics look great! Hmm, maybe I''d prefer slightly shorter, double (or at least fatter) baguettes....hmm.

(It''s a good thing I don''t have your gift for Photoshop, Ana...if I did, I''d spend even MORE time playing in front of my computer!
20.gif
)

Carey...what do you think?

widget

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Does that ering have rounds as well as baguettes? I''ve seen some with both......

Carey

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Ooooh, Ana, that looks just about right to me! Thanks for checking in and making some magic happen! Now that I see that, I think everyone''s right about a round stone, - you guys are great - I read EVERYTHING you post! I feel like I''m learning a new language! I wonder what the name for this language would be...

Carey

Shiny_Rock
And I think I like the tapered baguettes... although I wouldn''t throw out the straight ones!!!!! Beautiful job!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Baguettes and rounds....................

bagroundwith.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Valeria,
AWESOME JOB!!!!!! It looks terrific, IMHO. Boy are you good!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like the baguettes and rounds maxine posted too
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results