shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! Photos of my T&Co Baby Bezel Studs (.10 tcw)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK, finally!!! Photos of my baby bezel studs from Tiffany, .10 ctw, set in platinum. I bought them last year in San Diego, and just never got around to posting the pics.

But I have had some requests for photos, and I am happy to oblige! SO sorry for the wait!

They really are adorable... the diamonds are quite sparkly and exhibit arrows. They look like a perfect little water droplet floating on the ear. The pictures really do NOT do them justice.

When I bought them, they were $550, but I think they have gone up since.

Tiffbezels1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
In the box...

Tiffbezels2.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
VERY magnified close-up...

Tiffbezels3.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
The pair...

Tiffbezels4.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And now the mandatory (but dreaded!) ear shots. Egads, I hate posting these... my ears were simply NOT MADE to be macro-photographed! (And oh dear, I hope these photos don''t come out HUGE!)
23.gif

Tiffbezels5.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are really sweet Lynn!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYGOSH!!! That photo turned out HUGE!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

I re-sized this last one... let's see if it's any better. OY!!!

ETA: These photos (particularly the ear ones) are really not true representations! I took these photos myself in the bathroom, and that explains the yellow cast, I guess. In person, the diamonds really are little dazzlers. Great light return under the IS, and as I mentioned, great arrows, even to the naked eye.

Tiffbezels6.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so great Lynn!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love those...something about them. Just gorgeous!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are adorable lynn!! Thanks so much for posting pictures. I really like the look of them, very cute! They are actually more substantial than I imaged they would be, the bezel adds quite a bit to the stone.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Those are just fabulous! They are nice and classy, and I bet you could wear em with everything. I am adding them to my wish list (Along with a bellarina pendant!)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
They really ARE adorable! And yes, the bezel really does make them look quite substantial. I do love them. I wish the earlobe photos did them justice.

They nestle right down into your ears, too... like the martini style settings. I have never regretted buying them!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
So they are .05 each? They look bigger than that. I do love them! They are so perfect. And your ears are very nice... No need for the ear anxiety!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love em Lynn

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn,
I love them. I have a pair of fake bezel studs; I would love to own real ones!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, love them!!!! They look great
30.gif

Now you have me thinking that they would look great in my second hole.....
3.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Those are adorable. I love them.

shay

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love those! I want some so bad. I''ve had those on my mind for a while and I just love that size.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautiful!! I love tiny studs very classic!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

I’m lusting after these. They are gorgeous!!!

I have tiny .15 each princess studs that are currently set in a yellow 4 prong setting. Tiny bezels would really beef them up! You have inspired me to ask my jeweler about that this weekend!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those look a lot bigger than 5 points a piece. I can''t get over how well you can see the arrows in them! They are really nice. Who wouldn''t want to own a pair?

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Adorable ! Love them !

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute and fun! I''m glad you posted them. They look good in your ears.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results