shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! Officially engaged!

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
The split prong is quite fetching. Yellow gold was a good choice! Looks nice.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This diamond does not look tiny at all, it looks perfect and graceful on your finger. Congrats...beautiful choice!

simplydivine14|1402929672|3694168 said:
Thank you everyone! And to the ladies who asked, yes it is a Brian Gavin setting. It's the Grace Split Prong. My fiancé tried to commission another designer before discovering BG and the other designer refused to do the split prong on a "tiny" diamond. I'm glad he found someone who could make my dream ring into reality. We are now huge fans of Brian Gavin and their service.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love YG, it looks perfect on you :appl:

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful diamond and love the warm, softness of the yellow gold. Congratulations!

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!! :love: what a perfect, classic setting. :))

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Love your ring, and I love yellow gold too!

simplydivine14

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your comments! I'm so love with my ring and omg the sparkle is out of this world and blinding lol! And @moneymeister I don't think it's tiny either! I mean it's not 3+ carats but the diamond is a lovely size and looks great on my size 7 finger. Plus I'm currently in school for nursing and a larger stone would not work well with that type of environment and I'm okay with that. Got the perfect man and the perfect ring, I have no complaints! :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is beautiful. I am a YG fan and I think diamonds really stand out in YG.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
a perfect ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results