shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My Ring IS A Reality!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

energizerhoney

Rough_Rock
It’s here! My 35 Year Anniversary Ring is finally a reality! I have been looking at SHOW ME THE RING every night for forever trying to decide what would be right for me. My diamond is a .58 E, VS2, Hearts and Arrows set in 14K (cast from my previous rings). It was designed from my sketch and then worked into this final ring. I am thrilled ~ and happy to have my ring to share on SHOW ME THE RING too!

thirty five years.jpg

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s lovely! How great that you could create something new out of your original rings!

And happy anniversary!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh it''s AWESOME!! I love it!!

And congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations on 35 years! what a unique ring, i LOVE that is is crafted from your previous rings. it''s beautiful, enjoy!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 35 years together. Your ring is gorgeous and your diamond is very lovely.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on 35 years...very cool how you used your old rings in the new setting...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 35 years!!! Your new ring is not only gorgeous, but very special and unique. That is a great design and it is wonderful that you were able to use the metal from your old rings! Can we see a picture of it on your hand pretty please???

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 35 Year Anniversary
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats on the beauty!!!

togal

Shiny_Rock
Wow...35 years! Congratulations. What a lovely ring!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Happy 35th Anniversary! CONGRATS on the beautiful, unique ring.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring and to design it yourself is very unique. Congratulations on your beauty and Happy 35th Anniversary.
35.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous idea - congrats! What a lovely piece!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely unique ring! Congratulations on 35 years!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Handshots :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary!!! Your ring is beautiful and unique, what a cool setting!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow Congratulations! Can we have more pics please? Your ring looks amazing, I would like to the details!

a

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Congratulations on 35 years!!!! That is a very unique design too!! Can we see some more pictures please?

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
That ring turned out to be lovely! Congratulations on 35 years of marriage! What a great milestone! Best wishes for many more years to come!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 35th Anniversary, energizerhoney!! Love your new ring, the stone is tdf and the setting is so unique! It''s a beautiful ring!!!

I would love to see hand shots if you get the chance to post them...a ring like that deserves lots of extra attention here, it''s just gorgeous.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Get busy woman...take us more photos! Profile that beaut we need different angles! Congrats!

DKS

energizerhoney

Rough_Rock
Here is the photo of my new gem in it''s rightful place!

The Ring Hand.jpg

energizerhoney

Rough_Rock
41.gif
Here is the view from the top.
Oh what a happy gal I am!

boomer.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
WOWZERS!!! That looks even better on your hand! Fantabulous! Yay for you!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW!!! Congrats on 35 years. Such a big milestone for sure. It''s gorgeous and looks stunning on your hand. ENJOY!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cool ring, very unique! Is the bottom of the shank pointed? It kinda looks like it in the leaf picture.

energizerhoney

Rough_Rock
Yes, the back of the ring is pointed. The band meets in the center back at a point with a tiny "V" at the bottom.

The "V" that hold the diamond represents the roman numeral V (stylized of course) which is the number five. What he said to me when I was 17 was:

"I will love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.."

That is 5 forevers total and has been our number ever since.
It only seemed natural to want it symbolized in my ring!

Hopeless romantic that I am (even after 35 years...what can I say)? I am still crazy about the guy!

hand back.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ya know, I was just about to ask if the V symbolized something, since it shows up there twice. You beat me to the punch! Anyway, very pretty stone and unique setting! It''s very cool that you used your old rings to make it.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the new pictures! It looks terrific on your hand and the design is so fluid and graceful.

In the rough

Shiny_Rock
wow...that''s really nice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results