shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My dress pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
THanks Claudinam, AmberGretchen, Sabine, Harleigh, and Bee!

I forgot to mention - it's Jim Hjelm, style #8663, from the Fall 2006 collection. In the ivory/champagne color. The sash color is called "creme".

I'm hoping to wear my hair like this. Or at least I'm going to have a trial like that and see how it comes out!

hair53532bghdcopy.jpg

And here''s the sort of flowers my florist is making onto bobby pins for me:

dendrobium_orchids_in_hair.jpg

Love the flowers and the hair Basil; they will look great with your dress!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WOW!
30.gif
That is such an incredible dress and it looks amazing on you! Love it with the flowers!

I''m hoping to wear my hair like this. Or at least I''m going to have a trial like that and see how it comes out!
Basil, DEFINITELY have a trial! I don''t know if you read my post about what happened with mine, but I am SO glad I did it. And I really owe it to my FI...I wasn''t going to have one because I was trying to save us money (especially considering that I''ll still be doing one Mexico) but he insisted, knowing that I would feel a lot better if I knew FOR SURE that I was happy with whatever I picked for that day...and no matter how many pictures you look at, or what ideas you have, nothing beats seeing it in real life. Especially if you''ll have the person who''s doing it that day, will give you a chance to modify or change little things...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP