shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My diamond ring with sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

james100

Rough_Rock
After searching the site, I finally bought a H&A stone from Barry of Superbcert and he also helped me to get hold of 2 lovely medium blue sapphires to match.
Initially it was to be just a solitaire with a tension setting but after seeing Josh''s ring ,I knew I wanted to have a similar one but of totally white gold setting.

I like to thank Barry from Superbcert for the help and also Bob of Ahern & Brucker . It really looks wonderful and I can''t wait to get hold of it.
I thought you guys will like some pictures so here goes!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

james6.jpg

james100

Rough_Rock
..more
love.gif

james8.jpg

james100

Rough_Rock
love.gif

james10.jpg

james100

Rough_Rock
..and more
love.gif

james11.jpg

james100

Rough_Rock
.. and one more, but if you like to see more pics ,check out this site . I will try to post more pictures when i receive the ring next week!http://www.nbizz.com/robbrucker/upload/startofinishjamesbmr.htm
love.gif

james12.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
James....

Wow...Everything came out stunning and look at that pattern on the Hearts and Arrows stone from Super-B-Cert. (Barry...Very Very Nice...Nice sapphires too..)

James I can think of many many things to describe your ring especially since I am wearing one just like it. I am glad you went with Bob & Carol of Ahern and Brucker. Truly an amazing piece and design. Carol is an absolute master at what she does!

Just top notch...I am glad everything turned out well for you!!

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, ALaska

wavey.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very cool James. A ring for YOU!
1.gif

Congrats,
Rhino

james100

Rough_Rock
Yes Josh! The sapphire are nice and it is from the same source as yours and Barry does carry nice H&A stones. Of course so does Jonathan as I bought an earlier one from him complete with Vatche setting for my wife.
love.gif
Yes, I decided to get one for myself!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Beauuutiful!!! Congrats.

smaggard

Rough_Rock
That's SWEET!!!
You know upon giving away the SuperbCert I bought (I do miss it), I've thought about needing a sweet H&A ring for myself.
Yours and Josh's from Ahern are so masculine, yet so elegant...I just love them!

Well done...enjoy!!
1.gif

By any chance did she spring for this ring since you sprung for hers LOL? Wishful thinking on my part I assume??
10.gif
9.gif

stonelover

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys!
Well the ring is to be shipped out monday so when it arrives I like to see her reaction. Initially i was a bit concerned og the color of the diamond as it was j clor but afte lookingat the pictures and reading from this forum, I knew I couldn't go wrong.
appl.gif

james100

Rough_Rock
For those that might like to know the proportions, the side sapphires are 0.40cttw from Pala Gems and the centre stone 0.45ct.

james100

Rough_Rock
love.gif

james100

Rough_Rock
Well, Bob from A&B, has informed me that he has it sent out this monday and I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive by post and had difficulty trying to track it.But since they are away on holiday, I am unable to get them to give me the website and whether the tracking no. is correct. Can anyone give me the website for USmail amd how many alphabets and numbers make up the tracking reference?
wavey.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
James the ring is AMAZING!!!! Its very beautiful....who knew that Josh's ring would so inspire others....
1.gif
Congrats and enjoy!

barry

Shiny_Rock
James;

Absolutely stunning!

Glad we could be a part of it.

Best wishes,

Barry
www.superbcert.com

james100

Rough_Rock
Thanks Mara and Barry! I am really lokking forward to have a closer lokk at the ring
love.gif

james100

Rough_Rock
love.gif
Finally, there was a note from the post office that there was a parcel for me when I came home yesterday which I had been waiting anxiously for about a week.
It came in a big parcel which my wife picked up.I am glad I decided to get one for myself and the wait was worth it.
It is indeed beautiful!
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results