shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My 2ctw WF bangle!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered my 2ctw bangle Christmas night, but they were sold out of them due to the Christmas rush. It was shipped yesterday, and I picked this absolutely STUNNING bracelet this morning. I cannot describe how sparkly and firey this is! My pictures do not do it justice at all. I took a ton of pictures, so sit back with your favorite drink and enjoy!
30.gif
30.gif

I also discovered that the interior light of my car make the diamonds sparkle a lot so I took some in there too!
9.gif

Pictures to follow...

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Well, apparently my pictures are too big. I used the same size yesterday without a problem, so I have no idea why these won''t work! Any suggestions as to why these are too big if I used the same size yesterday?

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
It could be the better resolution in this pic which caused the file to be larger because it takes up more memory spce. How about sizing it just a tad smaller somemore?

I''d love to see pics!!!!!!!
36.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/3/2008 12:27:07 PM
Author: BlingItOn
It could be the better resolution in this pic which caused the file to be larger because it takes up more memory spce. How about sizing it just a tad smaller somemore?

I''d love to see pics!!!!!!!
36.gif
I don''t know why the resolution would be different...I used the same camera with the same settings as before. I''ll try to make them smaller.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I think I got it!

IMGb4326.JPG

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

IMG4312b.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooo, very, VERY pretty!!
30.gif
It looks beautiful on your wrist. I sometimes have the same picture problem and have to adjust down on certain pictures even though I use the same settings, etc.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Apparently, I''m not given the option to edit my posts in this thread....so take at look at the "take 2" thread...all the pics are posted there!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/3/2008 2:53:30 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its just beautiful!! Congratulations :) Does it bother you at all being a bangle? I just wondered about the stiffness?
It will definitely take a little getting used to because I''m used to link-type bracelets, but I don''t think it will be bad. Take a look at my "take 2" thread...it has a lot more pictures!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
That is fit for a princess!! Lovely indeed!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results