shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally I found an OEC

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your diamond looks fantastic, so firey!! And that setting is amazing! I’m so happy it’s yours.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m very curious about how you found the setting, from what era is it and is it made of yellow gold and platinum or sterling? What are the diameter size of the diamonds? They seem to me to look like high crowned old mine cuts. I love the collet setting. It’s a style I haven’t ever seen before and I totally adore it. You must be so happy. Congrats.

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Oh my that is just beautiful:kiss2::kiss2: I love the facet pattern! Gorgeous!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I’m very curious about how you found the setting, from what era is it and is it made of yellow gold and platinum or sterling? What are the diameter size of the diamonds? They seem to me to look like high crowned old mine cuts. I love the collet setting. It’s a style I haven’t ever seen before and I totally adore it. You must be so happy. Congrats.

I am so happy with it.

I am no expert so I have to see the OEC in person before buying it. Visited Anup Jogani in mid April with social distancing in mind plus masks. He has a few settings out for me to try as a stone holder. But I fell in love with this one as soon as I put it on. It is so comfortable. It’s an antique from the Victorian era. It is yellow gold at the shank then silver on top. I love the way gold and silver aged when they form a certain patina.

The diamond is 10 mm. I believe I posted the gia certificate here as one of the psers want to see it as part of her research.

It is high crowned indeed. I just love high crowned old cuts. It’s just so adorable:cheeky:

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Amazing diamond and setting. How rare to find an antique setting that fits a diamond that size! Love all the old cut diamonds. Looks beautiful on you!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow gorgeous ring! :kiss2:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is so beautiful! I was in a similar position, with quarantine putting the kebash on me getting an OEC, but I’m about to get my dream OEC, so I’m stalking old PS threads, looking for others. Yours is fantastic!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing Joelly! It suits you perfectly too, enjoy =)2

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring, congrats!!!!

pebbles7

Rough_Rock
It's amazing ! Congratulations !

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Can you tell me about your other ring? The three stone? Is there a thread on it?
Your OEC is insanely beautiful!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
So lovely! And the setting…oh my stars. You have a beautiful ring. And so neat you are part of her story now. Old cuts rock!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, and what finger coverage! Thud

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results