Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally here! My first DK ring!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Now that’s a sleek profile if I ever saw one! It’s beautiful and looks right at home on your hand!
Too bad you didn’t have to tackle the UPS guy, would have been quite a story! Then the title could have been “How I gave my UPS guy a black eye and I finally got my shiny!” :lol: Cuz we all know, sometimes we wanna give them a little somethin‘ somethin’ when we’ve been anxiously looking outside and waiting by the door only to see an update of “attempted delivery”. My a$$!

Congratulations!!!

Hahahahaha. Thank you!!!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Loving the clean aesthetics of your ring. The bezels are gorgeous.

DK’s presentation also shows he has put thought into delivering a total “experience” to his clients.

Congratulations. You must be tickled pink.

DK is awesome! I love the ring. I showed my husband as he asked what I was so stressed about not getting on Friday hahaha. He doesn’t get it. He just said “hope it makes you happy”. Hahaha.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Looks like an easy ring to wear which makes it nice for all occasions!

Thank you. It is a very comfortable so far wearing it half a day today. The bezel setting makes it very wearable. I wash my hands and sanitize frequently at work.

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
This is a double-take ring! First for the eye-catching sleek profile, and second for the detailed work! Wear and enjoy this in good health!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t believe I missed your post @Dmndsr4evr11! It’s sooooo gorgeous! I love how it came out! You must be so thrilled!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald
    Royal Jewels: A Mother's Love
    Royal Jewels: A Mother's Love
    Celebrity Moms Jewelry Style
    Celebrity Moms Jewelry Style

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.