shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Got The Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It is B-U-T-FUL!!! She''ll love it, but I want to know how you are going to ask!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous asscher and the setting is yummy. Good job and good luck with the proposal. She will looove it!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

jlabos

Rough_Rock
Thanks again guys!! This is my plan on how to ask her. I found this gorgeous garden setting restaurant with great food and a somewhat private atmosphere. A few miles from the place is this beautiful church with great mountain views and lovely gardens. A friend of ours is planning to get married there next month.
I told here that some friends invited us to have dinner there and I told her we could check out this church before going out to dinner, so I plan to surprise her and ask her in the gardens of the church, then have a wonderfull dinner together.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Jlabos, sounds like it''s going to be a romantic propsal--all the best to you and your sweetheart! The ring looks stunning! She will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results