shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally got my 3 Stone ring...Any suggestions for a wedding band???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi211

Rough_Rock
Finally recieved my new 3 stone engagement ring. I absolutely LOVE it!!! But now I need help on chosing the right wedding band for this ring. Any suggestions/pics? Pics below.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Depending on the exact style of the e-ring, you can probably do plain band, eternity band, or 5 stones/7 stones/10 stones band. I have a 5 stones band with my 3 stones e-ring. And here's a picture of it. Researcher also have a 5 stones band with her 3 stones, but I can't find a picture of it.

handshot_eringnwband_01.jpg

And here's the Link to a thread about how to upload/reduce pictures.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Are you bothered about your wedding ring not sitting flush or would you prefer something curved to match up with your ering?

Watch out for prong set diamonds on your wring sawing away at the prongs on your ering!! Try on lots of rings as visualising is always different to actually seeing something on your hand.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Hi mochi211! and congrats on your 3 stone ring!! (please try to post pics, would love to see it!)

i have a problem as well as I dont know wat band to wear with my 3 stone (u can see it in the avatar) so i have been wearing it weddingband free for a while now..

Paula C has a nice three stone ring with a plain band with it, i must admit it looks really nice and elegent. The plain band only enhanced the beauty of the 3 stone ring and did not distract it with more diamonds..

heres the link : https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-3-stone-ring-with-plain-wb.33274/=

good luck!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a link to Aljdewey''s three stone and matching band. They go together VERY well. HTH Al''s rings

shay

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

mochi211

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help everyone! I think I figured out how to post pics!
Here''s the ring:

Ring 3-9-06 006.jpg

mochi211

Rough_Rock
Here''s another one:

Ring 3-9-06 005.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I would vote for either a smooth half round band or a thinner diamond eternity band. Or of course you could always go for both!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I think a thinner diamond band would look great.
emotion-5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is just gorgeous!! Have you looked at www.signedpieces.com ? ? I think a nice eternity band would look great!! What are the specs on your ring??
30.gif
36.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new three stone ring is just gorgeous!!! I think a very narrow band that is either plain or has tiny diamonds would be pretty with it.

mochi211

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the great suggestions so far.
The specs are:
Center: 1.40, G, VS1
Sides total: .62, G, VS2

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~First, I have to say your ring is beautiful!!! As for wedding band suggestions, I think either a plain smooth band, a small eternity band, or a Michael B Lace band (like the one in my avatar) for a combination of the two...I love love love your ring!!
30.gif
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,!!! beautiful 3 stone ring.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2006 3:21:33 AM
Author: qtiekiki
Depending on the exact style of the e-ring, you can probably do plain band, eternity band, or 5 stones/7 stones/10 stones band. I have a 5 stones band with my 3 stones e-ring. And here''s a picture of it. Researcher also have a 5 stones band with her 3 stones, but I can''t find a picture of it.

handshot_eringnwband_01.jpg

And here''s the Link to a thread about how to upload/reduce pictures.

Thanks for thinking of me, but mine is actually a 3+ct solitaire, not a 3-stone.

Can I just say I LOVE your handshot? What gorgeous rings!!!
30.gif
Sets like yours make me appreciate round diamonds.
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
BTW, I stick with the motto "the bigger the better". I therefore think pairing your ring with a 5 or 7 stone band would be FABULOUS!!! But, if that''s too much for you, you can never go wrong with an eternity band.

mochi211

Rough_Rock
Why thank you!
emsmile.gif

I L-O-V-E it too!
Thanks for everyone''s suggestions so far! I think I may take another trip to the jeweler & try on some bands soon!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
mochi.....your ring is beautiful! I love three stone rings and you have so many ways you can play with it. It looks fabulous with a plain band, a 5 or 7 stone band or an eternity ring. You really need to try it all ways to see what works best for you. Heck, you might even want to buy several options!!!
2.gif

Recently, I''ve been playing around taking pictures and learning to crop them (the computer illiterate that I am!) and I happened to take this picture with an eternity band. I know it''s pretty close up but if you would like to see it a little further back just let me know. Please excuse the smudge on the center stone....I didn''t think I would get such clear shots!

Good luck in your search!

closeupRB.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! girl what size ring do you ware? When I seen your ring I was like, that's a nice, at least 2ct center stone in that ring! And then you said it was 1.40, it looks HUGE!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a three stone ring and I opted to go with the etoile band from Tiffany''s. I don''t have the pictures on my computer at work but you can look at the Tiff''s website. I like the eternity rings but didn''t want it to compete with my ring. This gave a pretty polished metal look with a few diamonds scattered in the band.

Just another alternative - there are so many choices - but I would definitely recommend that you go try on bands to get an idea of what looks good to you.

youjane1

Rough_Rock
so those are only 0.3 carat diamonds on either side? I''m asking because I''m contemplating a 3-stone ring for my girlfriend. They look much bigger than that!

mochi211

Rough_Rock
Didiamond: What can I say but WOW!!! The eternity ring w. the 3 Stone looks gorgeous. Thanks for the visual! And you have MAD computer skills!!
36.gif

Kittycatsmac: Thank you! My ring size is 5 1/2. I think i just lucked out. At first I compared the 1.5 CT to my 1.4 CT. You can''t even tell the difference. Looked like the same size. So I opted for the 1.4 but with better color and clarity. And yes.. all my friends think that it''s a 2ct center!
28.gif

Youjane1: Yes. The sides are only .31 each. I think they look big because my center stone is actually set a little higher than the sides. But you should have your jeweler give you a few options to check out. I saw these, which were .31 and I also saw ones that were .45. Again, not much of a difference so I chose the .31 w. great color.

Everyone: thanks again for your great suggestions and advice. I LOVE PS!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 11:23:31 AM
Author: didiamond
mochi.....your ring is beautiful! I love three stone rings and you have so many ways you can play with it. It looks fabulous with a plain band, a 5 or 7 stone band or an eternity ring. You really need to try it all ways to see what works best for you. Heck, you might even want to buy several options!!!
2.gif

Recently, I''ve been playing around taking pictures and learning to crop them (the computer illiterate that I am!) and I happened to take this picture with an eternity band. I know it''s pretty close up but if you would like to see it a little further back just let me know. Please excuse the smudge on the center stone....I didn''t think I would get such clear shots!

Good luck in your search!
closeupRB.jpg

that''s a money shot Didiamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results