shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! good shots of my PC ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Here is a bunch of shots of my ring. It took me a while to be able to get some dam camera. The center stone is H VS2 Rec Mod. Brillant 1.4 cts and the total custom setting is 2.6cts w/ center stone. Three rows of baguets each side and 4 princess cut channel set diamonds each side in 18K.

PC rings.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice.
love.gif

Nan

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! never thought getting a clear pic would be so difficult.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Nicstn,

That is just gorgeous!! And your pics are awesome! What kind of camera do you have?

Best wishes!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Super shots! Looks even cooler at different angles!
9.gif
gorgeous!

Do you know how to get one picture in photoshop into another file, e.g., if I have 2 jpegs, how can I make one (or more than 1 like you did) into the other? Boy I am not articulating this well at all but hopefully you know what I mean!

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Jennifer5973
I have a Nikon Coolpix 4300 Digtal camera. I am a graphic artist so I know a decent amount about cameras. Getting the pic I had to use the manual mode w/ no auto adjust and no flash. To bring several pics into photoshop to make into one is a little more complicated but i will try to tell u as easy as i can. O.K. open a new document. File New. Make the size 8 by 5 then make it about 100 resolution. Then open all your pics. Go to photoshop tool bar and choose the pointer arrow AKA move tool. Go to your first pic click on w/ move tool. Ok here is the hard part. Go to your layer palette. open it if it is not open to find it go to - file menu to window and choose layer it will pop up. In your layer palette and double click on the layer called backround layer. A box will pop up click ok. now with your pointer tool click on pic hold down the click and drag the pic into your new 8 by 5 document. it should just drop right into your new doc once you are over it and release click. it prob will drop in huge. If it is too big resize it through the file menu again. go to edit transform scale and bring it down to size. this is what i did to each pic and then saved it as a JPEG when done. when saving the JPEG option box pops up. i saved it low quality size 3. you must make sure it is under 100,000 bytes or this site cant upload it because it is too large. I hope i did not confuse you and i hope this helps give it a try. I'm glad you like my ring my finace had it special ordered so it would be different and special i love it. it fits my long skinny fingers perfect lol. now i'm just obbessed w/ cleaning it ha ha.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, nicstn...I will try...you wrote very clearly and I think I understand! thanks for taking the time.

PS I am a Marketing Manager and I work with graphic artists all day--so fun! I write it; they lay it out and make it visually interesting!
2.gif

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Your welcome. So at work you get to do the hard part and then we the artist get the fun part lol. Same here I work for a insurance company they do the numbers i do the design. well i hope u get it to work if not ask one of your artists to help u. it will take them 2 secs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results