shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally found the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ryry

Rough_Rock
I purchased my GF''s ring this past weekend. Did I do good?

Here''s the quick specs

.72ct
SI1
I Colour
Ideal Cut

I love the setting. Its a solitaire in white gold... the actual design of the band is hard to describe. As far as the colour, I put it next to a G that they had and I could barely see a difference (I like to think I have a trained eye for colour) It''s a classic style, but a little different than anything I''ve seen. Best of all as far as the style, I took one lok at it and said "that''s it!"

I''ll try to post more info (and a photo) when I get the ring in the next couple of weeks.

magna2

Shiny_Rock
ryry,

In order to give a good assessment of how well you've done, it would be helpful to have the measurements of the diamond (i.e., depth, table, crown and pavillion angles). You stated that it is an ideal cut but nothing substantiate it. Is this a certified stone - if so, by whom.

And since you have seen the diamond personally, how did the diamond look to you? If you like it and thought the price is fair than that is all that really matters.

I would also recommend that you have it independenly appraised to confirm information provided to you.

rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results