color
clarity

Finally Found My Wedding Band. 3rd Time Lucky

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi all
Warning.... Lots of photos to follow

Well who knew finding a wedding band could be so hard

I first thought an adzia swirly band would be great. But it was just a little too fat to go with my ering

TBC

swirly.JPG

swirly ering.JPG

melave

Shiny_Rock
So then i found a seller on ebay (and etsy) and i thought, that's skinnier, maybe that would work.It's about 0.2ct 18K YG

But i still was not quite happy with it

still TBC

band.JPG

band ering.JPG

band ering 2.JPG

melave

Shiny_Rock
So then the OH takes me to the big city for a break. We are wandering past this little jeweller and i went for a browse.

And i found it :love: 0.5ct F VS (apparently, it is very sparkly and white) 18K YG half eternity. He knocked a couple of hundred off the price so i just had to have it!!!!

Let me know what you think

bling.JPG

bling3.JPG

bling ering 3.JPG

bling ering 2.JPG

melave

Shiny_Rock
and a few more pics

Thanks for looking

bling ering.JPG

3 bands.JPG

the whole lot.JPG

whole lot.JPG

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo.....very nice! :love: :love: :love: I like your choice with your e-ring, they just seem to fit together. And it seems sparkly enough stand alone too.

I just saw your combo pictures--very cool! I could very easily see your band #3 with either #1 or #2 for less blingy days. Mix and match! :naughty:

If I may, I saw that Adzia was the maker of your first band, who made the second? I'd love one like that in white gold.

Congratulations on finding a band that makes your heart sing! :appl:

Happy Thanksgiving!
BoulderGal

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty and goes great with your ering. How fun to have rings to mix and match too.

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi BoulderGal

it was Noelle Miller Jewelry. She has an etsy page and an ebay site
http://www.etsy.com/shop/noellemfinejewelry1?ref=seller_info
http://stores.ebay.com.au/noellemillerjewelry

If you order from her, you will have to be patient. She told me i would have it by mid November but it only rocked up yesterday. She said 4 weeks to make but it was more like 6 weeks. The communication got a little slow after i paid. I got a bit panicky. But it is very pretty.

I was thinking of getting a little 1mm white gold band to wear with 1 and 2 on my right hand. Just a plain one to go in between.

I would also like another band like number 3 but in white gold to wear as eternity. But i have exhausted my fun coupons for a while so it may have to wait :)

melave

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Marcy. I think i will mix it up a little :) and i think i have an addiction now as there are so many more little bands that i want!!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: I agree with you: I like the third wedding set better... but all your rings are beautiful! Wear them in good health! :wavey:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
The third one is def the winner!!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I love all your rings! What fun to be able to mix and match and stack for fun RHR options. Wear them in good health!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo that looks perfect with your e-ring! I do like the second set too. And I love the 3 bands stacked together :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all your bands, but I do like the pave one best with your e-ring. It definitely was not a bad thing to audition all those band because now you have a great stacking set!!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
yay, glad you finally found it! looks great!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that 3rd band with your ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love the half eternity with your ering, but the other bands are gorgeous as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1322150365|3068310 said:
I love all your bands, but I do like the pave one best with your e-ring. It definitely was not a bad thing to audition all those band because now you have a great stacking set!!!

Exactly what I was thinking! Beautiful rings!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Definitely like the third one the best, although that swirly band is cool too! Congrats on a gorgeous set!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, is nice~

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Love the blingy band with your ering!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Definitely agree that the third one is best, but love the other two to create a variety of stacking options!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!! I love all the bands you found! You can pair your ring with anyone of them whatever the mood strikes you 8) .... The yellow gold looks great on you btw! :love:

ElenaM

Rough_Rock
Ring number 3 is definitely gorgeous :) Wow!

I can't tell from the pics (and I'm really tired) is that a shared prong setting? Pave setting?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love eternity bands and think they match with almost everything if the setting style is similar. I like your new set.

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
They all look great, but I think the third band looks best with your e-ring! Congratulations, and have fun mixing it up :bigsmile:

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi all

Thanks for all the nice replies :)

I have been wearing rings 1 and 2 on my right hand and i love them. I would love to get another one in white gold to wear as either an eternity or to wear with 1 and 2 as RHR.

ElenaM|1322280083|3068953 said:
Ring number 3 is definitely gorgeous :) Wow!

I can't tell from the pics (and I'm really tired) is that a shared prong setting? Pave setting?

Sorry for the delay in replying Elena

i am still learning what the different settings are

I am pretty sure it isn't shared prongs as i can see a prong on each "corner" of the stone if that makes sense so it must be paved is that right?
It sort of looks like this one
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/370543053486?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results