shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thatguy123

Rough_Rock
Good moring everyone. I just wanted to thank all of you who helped walk me through the process of picking out a stone for the engagement ring I purchased. This website and the people who contribute to it are extremely knowledgeable and I appreciate the super friendliness exhibited to a novice like myself!

I wanted to post pictures of the finished product. I''m very happy with how the ring came together and I''m sure my gf will love it...now, onto the proposal :)

IMG_3659.JPG

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck. :)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
congrats and good luck!!!

IceExplorer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 10:22:22 AM
Author:thatguy123
Good moring everyone. I just wanted to thank all of you who helped walk me through the process of picking out a stone for the engagement ring I purchased. This website and the people who contribute to it are extremely knowledgeable and I appreciate the super friendliness exhibited to a novice like myself!

I wanted to post pictures of the finished product. I''m very happy with how the ring came together and I''m sure my gf will love it...now, onto the proposal :)

Great job on the ring choice, it''s beautiful!

When do you plan on proposing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results