shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally decided on X-Factor for my ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ms.candice

Rough_Rock
I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone on this forum for helping me design my wonderful ering. As I have said in an earlier post, i happened upon this site after my FF and I had reluctantly purchased an ering from zales.com, only to become dissatisfied. I decided to do a little diamond searching on the internet and came across this site. I have gained so much valuable information here that a salesperson at one of the local chains was really amazed at my knowledge of diamonds!! I also feel lucky that i have such a wonderful boyfriend for letting me have complete control over what I wanted my ring to look like (within budget of course). So, after about a month of searching I decided on the x-factor from WF with their 18kt tiffany setting. The setting is only temp. and I know where to come when i need advice on a new setting; hopefully for a wedding present?!
18.gif
. But for now, here is the diamond:
0.56 ct G SI1 X-Factor
Report: AGS
. Shape: X-Factor
. Carat: 0.560
. Depth %: 74.6
. Table %: 65.5
. Crown Angle: 35.7
. Crown %: 11.9
. Pavilion Angle: 56.7
. Pavilion %: 60.1
. Girdle: Vry Thin to Ext Thk
. Measurements: 4.59-4.56X3.40
. Polish: Excellent
. Symmetry: Very Good
. Culet: Pointed
. Fluorescence: Negligible

DI40X_AGS-7638707.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new stone... it looks beautiful! SO much better than a Zales diamond! Be sure to post pics when you get it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone! I think you will love it!!!

ms.candice

Rough_Rock
I totally agree that its better and i havent even seen it yet. I know it will arrive next tuesday, but wether I get to see it or not is up to my FF. He said I cant have it yet, but belive me, ive got to see it or ill go crazy.
31.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!
36.gif
I LOVE
30.gif
the X-factors!

Congratulations what is sure to be a great ring. Please post pics!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to hear what you think of your stone! Please post lots of pics when you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results