shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally an update....she said YES!!! Woooohooooo!!!

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
Thats right people...you read correctly, she said YES!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :D :bigsmile: :D

I went with my gut (and eveyones vote) and went with proposal #2....an evening stroll on the beach with the question spelled out in black river rocks...it worked out P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y!!! I left worked early & purchased a box of handmade chocolates from "Sweet Paradise Chocolatier" in Kailua...I got her a pink(her favorite color) beach bag and hid a beach blanket, champagne & glasses, pink roses & a box of strawberries(in a pink chinese take-out container gift box)...so glad it was near valentines cuz I had a ton of pink things to pick from...I went to the beach early & spelled out my question & hid my bag of goodies in a nearby tree...unfortuantely the beach was a little more crowded then I planned but I got a friend of mine to come down & and gaurd my goodies! I was super nervous and shaky before I left to pick her up...as soon as I got to my car she texted saying she was "toooo tired!! and didnt want to go for a walk!" :shock: Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo :-o i screamed (in my head of course)...but calmly responded that "I promise our walk would be a short one...and it would be so nice to be at the beach after such a long week!"....fortunately enough she agreed :mrgreen: When she jumped in the car I casually turned on the radio & my ipod had the song "Marry Me" by TRAIN playing....she was too tired to notice though...hahaha...we got to the beach and started our walk...I gave her the box of choclates & her eyes lit up right away(it was our anniversary the day prior)...she opened it up and saw just a box of chocolates...she tried to hide the dissapointment and said they were really beautiful & didnt want to eat them...I told her i'm sorry that it wasn't what she had REALLY hoped it would be, but I promised that I would get her "real" gift as soon as I could...we continued on our walk and I mentioned that I needed to call my friend to let them know I would help them "move" after our walk...it WAS a call to my friend...but she wasn't moving, she was watching my stuff! that was her signal to SPLIT!!! hahaahaha...fortunately enough, I also noticed that the beach had practically emptied out of people and we were mostly alone....I saw the trees that hid my message and nervously asked if she thought I was taking too long to propose & get the ring...she laughed and said it was ok, she knew I would...EVENTUALLY...hahahaha...i commented on how BEAUTIFUL the beach was and how great it would of been to go swimming since the water was perfect! we got closer to my message & i told her that we should go up to the log(in front of the message) to sit & look at the ocean...as we walked up to the log, she noticed the bag of goodies hidden by the tree(im such an idiot & covered it with HER beach towel from my car)...she asked, "Why is my beach towel here?" OH CRAP i thought...by then it was too late anyways...the message slowly appeared because I had written it on a slight hill & the log was blocking it from view...the look on her face was PRICELESS!!! :shock: :bigsmile: :shock: She squeezed my hand & said what are you doing?!?!? I looked at her with the biggest smile possible & said I promised I get you your "real" gift soon! I reached into my pocket & started to go to my knee & she started yelling..."YES! YES! YES!"" even before I got down on one knee...hahahaha...as soon as she saw the ring her smile turned to shock!! "OH MY GOD!!! BABE its GORGEOUS!!!!" :love: she screamed...it was the most perfect moment ever!! :appl: :appl: :D :mrgreen: :bigsmile:

ringfinger.jpg

1.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! What an awesome proposal!! Congratulations to you both! :appl: :appl: :appl:

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and such a great proposal!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
No wonder she screamed! The ring is awesome!

Great job on the proposal, it sounded just wonderful.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Aww congrats!!! That wonderful story warmed my heart - you are so thoughtful (and clever!). And the ring looks gorgeous! More pix!

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
Love Street|1297382226|2848869 said:
Aww congrats!!! That wonderful story warmed my heart - you are so thoughtful (and clever!). And the ring looks gorgeous! More pix!

THANKS so much guys!!! It will definately be something I will always remember :D :bigsmile:

this thread has a few more pics of the ring before I propsed.... [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/woohoooooo-my-eternity-diamond-ring-is-finally-here.156016/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/woohoooooo-my-eternity-diamond-ring-is-finally-here.156016/[/URL]

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I am smiling from ear to ear! What a wonderful story and I LOVE the pictures. May you have a wonderful life together!!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Aaaawww... You are such a sweetie!! Congratulations to you both!! :appl:

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Such an awesome story - congrats!!!! Everything was perfect!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations and thanks so much for sharing the great story :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awwwwwwww :bigsmile:

:appl: :appl: :appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the sweetest proposal! You're such a thoughtful fiance to plan it so carefully! This really made my evening :appl:

Congratulations and best of luck to you both!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Soooooo cute and romantic! Congrats! :appl:

hannali

Rough_Rock
How sweet! Congrats!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: You did a terrific job! Thank you for coming back to tell us how it all turned out! The ring is gorgeous and I am sure you have one happy fiancee!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Awww what a sweet story and a beautiful ring! What a lucky girl! Congratulations :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How sweet and romantic!!! Congratulations and may you have all the happiness in the world..!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, what a romantic proposal! She's a lucky lady! Congrats on your engagement!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo sweet, got a little tear, Phil! What a great proposal! Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful life together!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwww!! That is a great story!!! :appl: Congratulations on your engagement! :)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a wonderful proposal and a gorgeous ring!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! beautiful! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh, what a sweet sweet story! CONGRATS BigPhilly! You did a wonderful job and her ring is just stunning! :appl: You guys are adorable.

miwa

Rough_Rock
that's a pretty cool proposal! those pesky people almost did not clear out fast enough for you to propose in private eh? :)

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonerful story!! Thank you for sharing!! Congrats!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Your proposal gave me chills.....how exciting for you both!!!!

Lori

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
That's a great proposal!! I loved the rocks! And the ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my Gosh , how sweet are you??!! What a wonderful proposal story. Ring is gorgeous on her hand. Congratulations and thank you for coming back to share with pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results