shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Able to Capture the Color Change

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s sunny here today so I was finally able to capture a little bit of the color change in my cushion sapphire. It''s amazing how the color really changes depending upon the light. I hope you can tell at least a little bit from these pictures.

Here is what the stone looks like in normal inside lighting. It''s a pretty strong blue with lighter blue flashes.

cmsdrkblue1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is in bright sunlight. It's an icy lavender blue.........

cmslavblue.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is in muted outdoor light. It''s an icy blue color........

cmsiceblue2.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and cool Catmom!

I love your style!
36.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!

*M*

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I just LOVE that stone--in all of its colors! You HAVE to wear it to the May GTG so I can see it in person!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hmmm, Catmom, I have a feeling I need to see this ring in person to get a full sense of the color change. Please send it to me directly, so I can evaluate the same, and I''ll have it back to you after Easter.........sometime.
2.gif

hehhehheh

It''s wonderful regardless of what light in which you show it!!!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Wow Catmom! Absolutely Stunning! I am beginning to like colored stones even more so than diamonds. Is that even possible??? LOL!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!!!

DJ, I can''t wait for May. I really want to find that vendor again with the stacker eternity rings. I want a pink one and maybe a green if they have it and yes, I''ll wear my ring!
9.gif

canuk-gal, you know I was just going to pop it in the mail for you when I realized that we don''t have mail service here. I''m so sorry................
31.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a fascinating stone you have there and it looks amazing in every light!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, Catmom those pics really do capture the different colors your stone exhibits. So pretty!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sundial and Kaleigh!!! It''s a dangerous stone and I''m going to get myself in trouble staring at it so much.
9.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring and I love the wide array of colour that your sapphire shows!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Catmom! I keep returning to this thread, just to admire your ring and the color of your sapphire. I LOVE the color! May I ask where you got such a beautiful sapphire and setting?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
How cool! That stone is just GORGEOUS.
30.gif

jeffwhite

Rough_Rock
Very nice Michelle! Capturing color change with a camera can be a tall task. Regardless, that is one incredible stone!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous stone & ring. should you ever tire of it, I''d be more than happy to take it off your hands! LOL.

Enjoy...now I must go wipe the drool off my keyboard.

:)

Jeannine

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom, that is such a BEAUTIFUL ring!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for all the compliments on my ring! I''m so glad you like it as much as I do. Zoebartlett, I got the stone and setting from a jewelry store in Florida. The setting is a Parade Designs setting and this particular store carries many of their pieces.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, I can''t decide which shade I like better!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
holy cow!!!!! i love that ring...absolutely stunning...the more i see colored gems, the more i want some more...i have pink sapphires, peridot, and a ruby ring, but that is WOW!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really, really love this ring! The stone as well as that gorgeous setting. I keep staring at it when I see your avatar!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2007 11:41:26 PM
Author: Sophie
It''s beautiful, I can''t decide which shade I like better!!
Thanks, Sophie, I''m staring at it right now in a very low light and it''s glowing deep purple. Almost looks like an amethyst. I love this stone!

Thanks NYCsparkle and Firegoddess!

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I want that ring and your nice slender fingers! OMG! That ring is amazing!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results