shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! A YELLOW ONE!!! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Just lovely! More photos, please!!!

Love the contrast b/t the white and the yellow. I would love to see details of where the jeweler changed the head to the yellow gold.

Did you decide to "refresh" the engraving?

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
wow! sorry i''m late to this par-tay....wanted to say that stone is amazing!!!!! i could get lost in it - it has the ability to pull you into it!!!! so beautiful! many congrats!!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2008 6:44:14 PM
Author: kimikocat
Just lovely! More photos, please!!!

Love the contrast b/t the white and the yellow. I would love to see details of where the jeweler changed the head to the yellow gold.

Did you decide to ''refresh'' the engraving?
Thanks to all for the nice compliments!
1.gif
I really love this ring now. I''ve always liked the mounting, and now it has a stone that does it much better justice.

No I didn''t refresh the engraving, although I can see and feel that they polished it a bunch. I kinda liked the slightly rough feel of the inner edges of the ring...a bit disappointed that is is now so smooth. I know that sounds strange, but I guess I was just used to a certain "feel" you know?

Anyway, here is a side view. I''ll try to get some more, and closer - shots soon. Right now I''m not long for this world....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Yellow_side_view.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
WOW, that new YG head looks fab on your ring, lovely!!! Congrats again :)

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah HA! I did THIS one with my scanner. Not too bad. I''m no great photographer, so anything is an improvement.
2.gif

Yellow Ring1.jpg

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
woot woot, fabulous! just delicious looking yellow.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this! That''s GORGEOUS!
36.gif
Absolutely stunning. I love the setting!

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
oooo yummy! i love the yellow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results