shape
carat
color
clarity

Final questions: SC appraiser?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Placid

Rough_Rock
Greetings all,I cannot seem to find a good independent appraiser in South Carolina (I'm near the Greenville area). As a matter of fact, it seems I am not able to find an independent appraiser in this area at all. Surely I am looking in the wrong places. Anyone have any recommendations or even suggestions to possibly try? I note there are none listed on this site as of yet in SC.Also, what steps do I need to take to make sure my diamond is properly insured after purchase and appraisal?I'm going for the "option #3" princess cut stone which I mentioned earlier, and Tradeshop has treated me quite well so far. I'm excited about my upcoming purchase, which will be completed tomorrow. BTW, tradeshop is also doing the solitaire engagement setting for me...I take it that is standard (i.e., one does not first have the loose stone appraised, then ship it back or have it locally mounted).Thanks again for your help.Salutations,
Placid

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Placid,Glad you have a good experience with Tradeshop.Unfortunately, I don't know any independent appraiser in SC
frown.gif

Placid

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any good ideas of even where I should look for an independent appraiser beyond the yellow pages?Thanks,
Placid

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Placid,I would be happy to take a look at it for you and make sure it matches the grading report I assume you have. Then I can do a little research and come up with a fair appraisal. This really shouldn't be a problem at all. Just relize we are a store, but we would be independent of your purchase, so it is a independent appraisal.Just to note, I'm very busy for a couple weeks, but feel free to give me a call or a email, I will get back to you.FYI, we are in Columbia right off of I-26------------------
StevL Dems Jewelers Eightstar Diamond Tundra Diamonds

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
Placid,While Steve isn't independent he is a jeweler who I trust to give an accurate description and price estimate, unlike those you've read about who will criticise anything they didn't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results