shape
carat
color
clarity

Final post for awhile, promise! Compare these..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sincraft

Rough_Rock
Ok im looking at gog and noticed a diamond that has a lesser rating but I can't see as many inclusions???
This one:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/1976/

looks better and has a better light rating than this one:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/629/

They both say : Ideal light performance by AGL
But one is AGL ranked, the other is GIA ranked.

ALSO - the polish and sym on the more expensive (last diamond) is Excellent and very good.
Whereas the cheaper one is IDEAL/IDEAL.

Please explain these to me, might answer the million other questions I have. I'm more confused the more I read. Seeming like a crap shoot now anymore.
7.gif

Oh and why do some of them have all these reports attached to them, and others don't. IE: Megascope, Ideal-Scope etc? Are these seperate to AGL GIA etc and how important are they, or - are they just buying aids?
SOoooooooo confused..

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2007 4:25:16 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
I would like to see an ASET image please
GA aset for the first one...

1staset.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
second...

2ndaset.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
btw post as much as you need too, we are happy too help.
1 post or 20 posts, post as much as you need too.
there is no need to promise a last post.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2007 12:00:56 AM
Author:sincraft
Oh and why do some of them have all these reports attached to them, and others don''t. IE: Megascope, Ideal-Scope etc? Are these seperate to AGL GIA etc and how important are they, or - are they just buying aids?
SOoooooooo confused..
DiamXray and Gem advisor files and helium reports and inclusion photos are what I find most useful.
The b-scope is controversial but interesting.
The megascope and sarin report report is pretty useless when you have a helium report.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome sincraft
35.gif
As Storm has said there are no limits to posting. Lots of the people on here are very happy to help and see this as their hobby as well as experts like Garry for whom it is a job and a passion also.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results