shape
carat
color
clarity

Final Draft Save-the-Dates...Feedback Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
So, I took some of your feedback...and some of my friends''...and added "invitation to follow" and spelled out the date. My personal feeling is that - duh - how can you not "get it"! But, I understand that some people may not get just the "10.10.10" and some people expect to see "invitation to follow."

What do you guys think?? Leave the changes?? Or, does it "busy" it up?? No, need for the changes...people should "get it"?? Anything else???

Original Thread

SL-SavetheDate-B3[1]_draft.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I think they look great :) Good job!
36.gif
36.gif

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
I think they look excellent!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
They look good! Love the colors!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Those are fabulous! I don''t think they look busy at all, since both sides are even with the date and ''invitation to follow'', KWIM?

BTW, you included your website on there, you can message admin to blur it or change the pic for you!
2.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 1:26:16 PM
Author: sunnyd
Those are fabulous! I don''t think they look busy at all, since both sides are even with the date and ''invitation to follow'', KWIM?

BTW, you included your website on there, you can message admin to blur it or change the pic for you!
2.gif
Oh! Thanks...whooops!! I was just so excited I totally forgot!! LOL!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
really love that STD of yours! it doesn''t look busy at all.

uhm. sorry i couldnt resist peeking at your website! i didn''t really notice about it until sunnyd pointed it out. haha. i love the acoustic music (as a matter of fact... i''m still listening to it right now!). its soothing and very relaxing - i like to work with this kind of music.
1.gif

oh. and holy... THAT is a breathtaking place to get married!

*again* hope you don''t mind my mini-stalking your site.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They look great!!!!!!!!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I''ll fess up too and say that I looked at your website. I agree that its a totally breathtaking place to get married! Lovely choice!

Back to the topic at hand... Love your STDs. They are so unique and well-designed. Go for it!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Your STD was on Snippet & Ink the other day! I love the design and I''d recognize it anywhere!
1.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
fab--love ''em!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i too peeked at the site haha, it looks soooooo relaxing :)

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 3:22:20 PM
Author: sammyj
Your STD was on Snippet & Ink the other day! I love the design and I''d recognize it anywhere!
1.gif
Holy cow!!! That is cool!! I''ll have to tell Cathy I saw it.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Well, hee hee...no worries about peaking everyone!! I did message the admins, but oh well!!! I guess this is my PS debut!!! LOL!!!
3.gif

Thanks for all the compliments!!! I''m really really excited about everything...and so happy that these STDs turned out so well!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
hey rock of love! these look awesome. i also couldn''t resist
38.gif
, but wow your website is fantastic! and these save the dates do SUCH a great job setting the tone for your wedding and wedding location. i can''t wait to see it all together!!!!!!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
that is probably the best Save-the-Date I''ve ever seen!

no need for changes.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
oooohhh...they are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results