shape
carat
color
clarity

Final choice made

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

avlis

Shiny_Rock
hello all, so I fianlly made a choice and here is the winner...
thanks to price scope and everyone here for helping me make an educated choice. to think I was initially going to go to Shane (shudder) Thank goodness for the information age.

1.24ct H VS1

Carat Weight: 1.24ct
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: Strong
Girdle: 1.10%
Culet: None
Lab Report: GIA
Lab Report #: 14809525
In House: Yes
Width: 6.95mm
Length: 6.97mm
Depth: 4.27mm
Table Percentage: 55.23%
Depth Percentage: 61.29%
Crown ∠: 34.42°
Crown Depth: 15.46%
Pavilion ∠: 40.85°
Pavilion Depth: 43.15%
Upper Girdle ∠: 41.95°
Lower Girdle ∠: 42.11°

I had 3 sets of eyes on this stone and no one can detect any ill efect of the strong flouro.. no milkyness or cloudyness or anything.

heathers stone colage copy.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that stone!!! Seriously, I was looking at the size range up from that, but that stone was very close to what I wanted otherwise! I did end up with a 1.63 H VS1 from GOG with similar proportions, but I wish I had that florescence in mine! Please post pictures when you get it set!!!

I''ll have to agree with you about the value of the internet in helping us make informed decisions!

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Love it!!! If I had the choice to make again that''s what I would choose!

findarock

Shiny_Rock
what a gem, can I ask where you got it? I am looking for an E-ring and I am scouring different stores to different perspectives.
Thanks!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone, congrats on your purchase!

avlis

Shiny_Rock
of course you can ask where i got it. Good Old Gold I included the link to the web posting in the orignal post.

the setting is still being made, so I wont have ring photos for a couple weeks, but you bet i''ll be posting those.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Looks like you found a gorgeous diamond and we''ll be looking forward to seeing pictures of it once it has been set!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results