shape
carat
color
clarity

Few projects CvB earring charms and ring re-set

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Hello

I have been a bit lazy so high time I posted some projects I have completed over the last year.

First up are some earring charms I had made by CvB.

Diamonds are 1.3ctw, I think 5.6mm OECs that Caysie sourced for me from Alex at Parks fine. They are absolute sparkle bombs!

Emeralds are a pair I picked up pre-loved on loupetroop - 8x6mm 2.56tcw, minor oil columbian emeralds (I think - I can't fine the original listing! I know, bad pricescope!).

Settings are 14ct blackened white gold tops and 18ct gold backs with Caysies signature thistle engraving.

Here are Caysies glamour shots. My photos are rubbish but happy to try and take some on the ear if you would like

IMG_20200213_114036_889.jpg

IMG_20200213_114034_473.jpg

IMG_20200213_114030_441.jpg

IMG_20200213_114028_503.jpg

IMG_20200213_114004_092.jpg

IMG_20200213_114001_897.jpg

My final project was a reset. I had a ring made a few years ago by a local jeweller and didn't ever really love it. It was set with a yellow unheated 1.47ct sapphire. I tried to sell it on loupetroop but no takers so it has sat unloved and unworn in my safe for a long time.

I decided to reset it with an antique cut mossanite and am so very happy with the results - it's now a staple in my jewellery rotation! This thing is all sparkle! The black you see in the stone is down to a black phone case and shocking photography skills!

Setting is 18ct gold set with 42 tiny diamonds.

Before pics
Gold ring 1.jpg

Gold ring 2.jpg

After photos
20200206_133811.jpg 20200213_120509.jpg

20200213_120545.jpg

20200213_120828.jpg

20200213_122607.jpg

Thanks for looking x

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Would love to see ear shots of the emeralds & diamonds!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of these. Beautiful! Worth the wait! Thank you for sharing them with us. :love:

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Love the blackened metal with the emerald and gold! Congrats on all your gorgeous pieces.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of them are gorgeous, I especially love the emeralds!!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have such wonderful ideas. Everything looks beautiful! I love your newly set ring and am wondering who originally designed it. Enjoy!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The green of the emeralds looks gorgeous on you! And what a special pair of diamond sparklers!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely perfect & SO versatile! Love everything about both pairs - how cool!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the earring charms!!! The emeralds are just beautiful in their settings!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh you lucky girl!!! I love the charms! I have a pair from Caysie as well and wear them all the time. I love both of yours, they are so wearable and lovely. Your ring is beautiful as well. Timeless gorgeous treasures all of them!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection, i'm obsessed with the emeralds!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! A lovely haul! :))

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am FLOORED by these pieces!! The earrings are gorgeous and so great for either casual or dressy. And omg your ring....could it be any more breathtaking? I love the details (so beautifully done) and the fact that there's a sparkly view from every angle. Congrats!!

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness I am completely overwhelmed by all your lovely comments, thank you so much it really does mean so much!

I will respond individually when I have a little more time but just wanted to say thank you - you've all made my day!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Splendid!

cheers--Sharon

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I love the charms. I have some of those on the back burner with Caysie.

So pretty and versatile. I love yours.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new pieces are beautiful! So versatile - @elizat nailed the description :kiss2:

Those emeralds. Oh my goodness. The settings and stones complement each other so beautifully - a perfect match!! :cool2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! I love them all but so especially the earring charms. I've been obsessed with these since I saw the button-back collet settings that Jessica McCormack does and these are just that bit more beautiful.

Q

Queenie60

I love your earring charms - the emeralds are especially pretty. Enjoy your new bling.

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies
Thank you again for the lovely comments. Its half term here so I haven't had a lot of time but really wanted to reply to you all individually so here goes!

You have such wonderful ideas. Everything looks beautiful! I love your newly set ring and am wondering who originally designed it. Enjoy!

Thank you so much @LightBright

The original ring was designed by Isabella George Jewels in the UK. I asked them to change the stone, add delicate double claw prongs and I think they did a great job!

Absolutely perfect & SO versatile! Love everything about both pairs - how cool!

Thank you @Alex T
They are really versatile and look good with anything!

Beautiful pieces!

Thank you @Catmom
Your collection is amazing and I am looking forward to seeing your new emerald cut

Love the earring charms!!! The emeralds are just beautiful in their settings!

Thank you @diamondseeker2006
I love your CVB collection!

Oh you lucky girl!!! I love the charms! I have a pair from Caysie as well and wear them all the time. I love both of yours, they are so wearable and lovely. Your ring is beautiful as well. Timeless gorgeous treasures all of them!

Thank you @goldenfire
I remember seeing your charms and admiring them greatly. You managed to nail the difficult earring selfie too!

Gorgeous collection, i'm obsessed with the emeralds!

Thank you @Donnass117
The emeralds have a lovely glow!

Very beautiful! A lovely haul! :))

Thank you @mrs-b
Your collection is to die for, and your comment means lot!

I am FLOORED by these pieces!! The earrings are gorgeous and so great for either casual or dressy. And omg your ring....could it be any more breathtaking? I love the details (so beautifully done) and the fact that there's a sparkly view from every angle. Congrats!!

Thank you @KristyDarling
When I grow up i want a three stone like yours which is completely beautiful

HI:

Splendid!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you so much @canuk-gal

I love the charms. I have some of those on the back burner with Caysie.

So pretty and versatile. I love yours.

Thank you @elizat I have admired your collection for a long time!

Your new pieces are beautiful! So versatile -

Those emeralds. Oh my goodness. The settings and stones complement each other so beautifully - a perfect match!! :cool2:

Thank you so much @yssie
I adore your collection of earrings so this is so lovely to hear!

Oh my! I love them all but so especially the earring charms. I've been obsessed with these since I saw the button-back collet settings that Jessica McCormack does and these are just that bit more beautiful.

Thank you @foxinsox I too love the Jessica McCormack earrings and everything else she makes! I think Caysie created something at least as beautiful too, so thank you! The inspiration I sent Caysie was a Georgian version of these

I love your earring charms - the emeralds are especially pretty. Enjoy your new bling.

Thank you @Queenie60
I have admired your CVB collection for a long time

Thank you again everyone these comments do mean so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results