shape
carat
color
clarity

Festive Bling - 9mm Rubellite and 8mm OEC Blue Zircon Rings

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My two rings with precision cut stones arrived today ahead of schedule, and I love them!

The first is a 9mm Rubellite cut by Jeff White back in 2015, and I finally got round to setting it, with an air gap halo. The "petals" did not turn out as pointy as I had anticipated, however, the end result is still very pleasing and am very happy with it.

The second is an 8mm blue round OEC Zircon that I bought from @CHRISTY-DANIELLE, with a Rose Gold bezel in another air gap halo (sort of).

Pics to follow, as I cannot access my gallery when posting a new thread.

DK :))

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two beauties! Congratulations!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooooh nice baubles. The rubellite is definitely festive!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love them both!
What great timing, to receive both just best the festive season. Enjoy wearing your new sparklies!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fabu!

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous DK! You're going to have a tough decision to make each morning as to which to wear!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Such gorgeous rings!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow these are both beautiful! I LOVE the zircon and I adore the rich rubellite!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stones and rings. Wear them in good health!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
These are soooo beautiful, the colour in both is incredible! They look absolutely perfect on you, enjoy your Christmas beauties :love:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings, what a fab Christmas gift to yourself! Loads of finger coverage too.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They’re both lovely! The colour on your zircon is beautiful.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two masterpieces dk168! They are wonderfully made. I love that they both have ‘heft’, yet a very feminine and soft touch. Enjoy wearing them! Which is your favourite?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two masterpieces dk168! They are wonderfully made. I love that they both have ‘heft’, yet a very feminine and soft touch. Enjoy wearing them! Which is your favourite?

They are very different in characters, in that the Rubellite is showy and definitely an occasional ring when a big gun is required; whereas the Zircon I can wear on casual days.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these rings. So gorgeous and colorlicious. Wear in good health and colorful blingy joy @dk168 :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are beautiful!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the bezel settings.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Both are gorgeous! :)

ETA: To me, they look like a winter ring (dark reddish for Christmastime) and a summer ring (Caribbean blue). Now you just need new rings for fall and spring! Oops, sorry for enabling.

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! So festive for the holidays too! I really like the way you designed the settings, they show off the center gemstones so well and make for a unique look.

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! They are amazingly beautiful -- wonderful stones, great design, and superb workmanship! I just love them, CONGRATULATIONS!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your kind words.

I have not worn the Rubellite yet except for around the house, however, I did wear the OEC blue Zircon for a trip to see some festive fireworks which was the only event that was able to go ahead as it was outdoors.

The setting profile is low, which is what I like, and it provides good finger coverage. I love it!

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
I love them, especially the blue one!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Zircon ring is more wearable, however the Rubellite is probably the blingliest of all my CS rings.

DK :kiss2:

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Both are real cool rings! I like the band's curvy lines on the zircon one with the yellow gold bezel. The flower petals on the satellite ring's halo are a charming detail, a nice touch there, too. Congratulations and enjoy in good health and happy spirits!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results