shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Feelers For 2 carat Beautiful Blue Sapphire.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
On 4-16-93 I married the love of my life. On 4-16-2023 we will celebrate our 30 year wedding anniversary. In honor of that, from today until Sunday, 4-16-23 the price for this gorgeous sapphire will be 1,623. It will go back up to 1,800 on Monday the 17th of April.
Fun fact- we spent our 1st anniversary in the hospital! I had delivered twin boys on 4-14-94! My dad would always say to my husband, only you could have 4 boys before your 1 year anniversary!!!! I had 2 sons from my 1st marriage. There has never been a dull moment I can assure you of that! :)

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Identical twin girls that don’t look that much alike. One of those few pairs that sometimes happened. Double the love and the fun though. =)2 (At least they like jewelry like their mom.)

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
How fun! I suspected it was girls when you said 12 going on 18 lol! We have fraternal twins, both boys. Yes it is double the love and fun! Lucky you that they like jewelry! We finally got our girl when we had our 5th child. She love's jewelry, we definitely bond over that! Your dogs are adorable!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I have thought about this some more, rather than have the price go back up to 1,800 after a week I have decide if it doesn't sell I am going to pull the listing and keep it. Thank you!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
How fun! I suspected it was girls when you said 12 going on 18 lol! We have fraternal twins, both boys. Yes it is double the love and fun! Lucky you that they like jewelry! We finally got our girl when we had our 5th child. She love's jewelry, we definitely bond over that! Your dogs are adorable!!!

Wow 5 blessed children. Good for you! Must be a very lively household. =)2 Glad that your girl likes jewelry as well. I was so happy when I found out I was having girls so I have excuses um I meant reasons to continue collecting jewelry. Lol.

Thank you about the pups—2 are gone now in the last 2 years. The girl on the left is still with us at 15 years old. We got a puppy who’s now 9 months. The furkids keep me sane. =)2

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
It was! They are all grown now. We have 7 grandkids though and they help to keep things lively. We are most definitely blessed! Oh we love our jewelry. We are lucky moms!

I'm so sorry that 2 of your babies have passed and so recently... It's a very painful loss. Wow! 15 years is a long time, that's wonderful! I am happy for you that you got a puppy. I'm sure the little one on the left is loving having someone to hang out with. Oh yes, we have 3 fur babies.I love them so, they keep me happy and sane!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results