shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Feelers: 3.52ct GIA NSi1 OEC in plat DK setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for the Loves !! It was bought by a lovely PSer and I'm so happy for her!
But I'm in paypal hell and they won't release the funds despite me proving my identity and submitting receipts. Just a word of caution to anyone selling... a wire transfer to me would be in my bank but the paypal transaction has been a nightmare! I may not be able to buy my new diamond. :(

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Is this bec it’s high$. And friends and family bec of all the regulations? That’s a bit scary for it to happen, certainly they should release it , why are they not ? I have only done small$ transactions so far as friends and family..

Last edited:

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE - I am curious - in your first picture - the band that is closest to your hand with the diamonds - is that a vintage ring? Are you able to tell me about it? ❤️

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@niteowlsam Sure! It was an anniversary gift from my husband. Platinum with oec diamonds each in their own little box. Sold to me as antique circa 1915.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Just putting out feelers. Considering selling this as I've found my "holy grail" and need the funds to buy it.
Stone was purchased from Alex Parks in 2019. Thinking about $ 21k.
20220515_014039.jpg
Would probably see if DK would hold it for me as a middleman for buyers peace of mind.

I can’t imagine anything better than this ring! Someone will be very lucky to buy this gorgeous ring from you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results